28 "Relax, tight-ass"

~°~
FP
~°~

What would I say to her? She would hate me  if I told her the truth.

"FP?" I heard her voice and I broke out of my thoughts.

"My birthday is coming soon and I'm making a party in Speakeasy. I wanted to invite you," I replied.

You're stupid, she'll know straight away that you're lying.

"And why did you go to Fred with this?" she was very inquisitive.

"Because I wanted to ask him to invite you on my behalf."

"Why?"

"Because I was afraid you wouldn't want to talk to me ..." I replied and sighed quietly.

I looked at her resignedly. I felt bad that I lied to her, but first I wanted to make sure that Gladys was really pregnant.

"You could have asked me," she shrugged. "I'm happy to come to your birthday party. I'll take Anthony as my companion," she replied.

Hearing the name of this idiot, blood got burnt in me.

I was jealous! Jealous of my Alice.

"As you wish," I answered through my teeth, and she nodded.

"Good. See you" she smiled slightly at me.

She turned and walked toward her home. I took a deep breath and followed her. I grabbed her hand and she turned away in surprise.

"Something else?"

"Yes" I replied and drew her to me. I kissed her on the cheek. "Can I come for Charles tomorrow? I wanted to take him for a walk"

"Sure. Charles misses you."she added and stroked my cheek. "Get back to your wife. Goodnight," she whispered and went quickly to her home.

Get back to your wife. These words hurt me the most.

~°~
ALICE
~°~

I woke up the next morning with a headache.

Great.

Migraines have returned. I went to the bathroom, for the pills that I had once received from the doctor.

In the meantime, I looked at Charles, who was babbling sweetly in his sleep. I smiled slightly. I was glad that FP is coming today to take Charles, because I don't know if I could deal with my crazy sister and my child. I went down to the kitchen, prepared food for Charles. I put everything on the dining room table and went quickly upstairs for Charles. I took him in my arms and went to the bathroom. I bathed him and dressed him. After all, I went down to the dining room and sat down with him on the chair.

I heard Depeche Mode outside the window and sighed heavily. My sister has already arrived. I went to the window and looked at her black Mercedes. She got out of the car, wearing black pants, a loose grey blouse and black glasses.

"Look Charles. Your diabolical aunt is coming." I looked at my son who laughed. "I'm glad you will spend this day with your daddy," I whispered and kissed my son on the forehead.

"Hi, Freddie, I haven't seen you for a long time!" Wendy shouted and I sighed heavily.

I put Charles on the floor so he could play with his bear and then I went outside.