18 "I told her about the divorce,"

"Anthony, it was a really wonderful night, thank you for accompanying me," I said as I left the room.

"This night isn't over yet, Alice. The party is just starting up. "

"I know, but thank you anyway" I felt chills on my body because of the cold.

"Come to me," Anthony pulled off his jacket and put it on my shoulders. I smiled at him.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"What a wonderful evening! What a night, full of excitement!" Gladys appeared next to us.

"I agree," I sighed heavily. Gladys could not give me a break.

"Perfect time for sex in the car, right Alice?" she asked, and I bit my lip.

How did she know that...

"So what are you waiting for?" I shrugged.

"Gladys, I don't want to be unkind, but I wanted to be with Alice alone. We don't need company." Anthony grabbed my hand and led me inside.

~~~~~~

We came back home when it was dawning. I thanked Anthony for everything and together with Betty we went home.

"Wonderful feelings when you don't have to wear this high heels anymore," I murmured, and my daughter shook her head.

"You shouldn't wear them, Mom, not in your condition," she replied and hung our coats on the hanger.

"Elizabeth ..." I sighed. I had enough of her constant complaining. I wanted to go to sleep, because in a few hours I had to go to work.

"Did you have fun at the wedding?"

"Yes and you?" I answered calmly, looking at her.

"Why did you leave with FP and come back after half an hour?" she asked accusingly, and I squinted.

"You know, I don't have to explain it to you," I said loudly, upset that my daughter noticed me.

"Yes, you don't have to!" Betty shouted. "But act like an adult woman!"

"Don't lecture me!" I wagged my finger at her.

"Someone has to!"

"You really don't understand anything," I shook my head and tears appeared in my eyes. "I need to go" I whispered and left the house. I didn't take my coat with me, so it was cold.

"Mom, wait!" Betty ran after me, but I got into the car.

"I need a moment for myself," I said and drove away. I wanted to go as far as possible. Shaken, I called FP, praying that he would pick up.

"Alice? Something happened?" he asked and I cried.

"Meet me, please," I said, wiping away my tears.

"Are you crying?" I heard the creak of a bed and I knew he got up and that he started to get dressed.

"Yes. River you and me, now" I said quietly and hung up.

Why no one could understand what was happening in my life. Perfectly arranged Alice Smith is just a pretense of who I really was.

I loved the guy with whom I couldn't be. I loved the guy with whom I will have a child. My daughter couldn't understand how hard it is to love someone with whom you can't be.

After a few minutes I was sitting in a car with FP. I hugged him and giggled as he whispered various things in my ear. He stroked thigh with his hand.

"I missed this," he whispered, hiding his face in my hair. "Very" he started kissing my neck and I sighed.

"Me too. You don't even know how much" I murmured and closed my eyes because of caressing that FP gave me.

"I told her about the divorce," he whispered after a short silence and looked into my eyes. I smiled broadly.

"What she said?" I asked, not concealing my joy.

"That she won't let me go easily" he laughed and I shook my head. After a while, I became sad.

"Hey, what's up?" FP raised his chin with his hand and looked into my eyes.

"Nothing, nothing," I said and stroked his cheek.

I couldn't tell him that Gladys was threatening me at the wedding.

"I just don't want to leave you," I whispered and kissed him on the lips.

"I was with you too," he murmured between kisses.

He pulled me on his knees and embraced me in the waist. I put my fingers in his hair and pulled them lightly. The view of the smiling FP was something wonderful for me. I wanted to keep this picture in my memory for as long as possible.

"Betty has seen us," I whispered softly when we broke the kisses.

"And you cried because of it... " he sighed, and I shook my head in embarrassment.

"Hormones and stress ... I know it's stupid, but my daughter can't understand what's between us," I whispered, and he shook his head.

"Once she understands it, give her time," he kissed my forehead. "Now come to me and rest." He took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. I felt wonderful.

~~~~~