3 "FP Jones you are my addiction, worse than a drug."

I truned around to face with him. I looked in his eyes.

"Well, Good evening FP" I smiled. "Now, let my hand go and join your wife" I added.

"What is wrong with you, Al?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing" I shrugged. "I was such a fool believing in your false promisess. You told me same bullshit all the time"

"What kind of bullshit?"

"You really don't know, do you?"

"No, Alice. I don't know"

"Then, shame on you, Forsythe" I pulled myself back from him. "And don't touch me ever again" I added and went to the dining room. I sat in front of Gladys and started talking with her about her boring stuff. FP sat beside Gladys; near me.

Can it get worse?

"Jughead told me a lot about you, Betty." Gladys turned to my daughter. I saw that Betty was slightly embarrassed.

"Really?" she asked, and Gladys nodded.

"Yes, he said only good things."

Hearing their conversation, I wanted to go out and not come back anymore. I had to either drink more wine or smoke.

I ate the food from my plate slowly, trying to concentrate on the conversation, but FP was distracting me. He put his hand on my knee.

Of course, I got chills, but I tried to remain calm.

Jughead told a funny joke, everyone started laughing, and FP used it to put his hand on my thigh. I bit my lip and looked at him questioningly.

"Stop," I whispered so that only he could hear it.

I pushed his hand away from me and sighed. I wanted FP with my whole body.

I wanted him because I loved him. He was a sexy and confident man.

"I'll bring more cake," I said with a smile and stood up from the table.

"I will help you, mom." Betty smiled, but I shook my head.

"Stay here, Betty. I take care of it" I stroked my daughter's shoulder and went to the kitchen.

I had to take a deep breath. I leaned my hands against the kitchen counter and began to regulate my breathing. My body acutely insisted on FP. I wanted to throw myself at him, kiss him to lose my breath.

"You need help" I heard his voice and jumped. I knew he was standing behind me, and I could not turn to him.

"No," I answered calmly, but my voice was trembling.

"You need my help" I felt one of his hands on my waist and the other on my neck.

Oh God, this man was impossible.

I gave him my body. He wove a hand in my hair and grabs it into a fist. He leaned over my neck and began to kiss her gently. I moaned quietly, my knees buckling.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly when his hand began to unbutton my shirt.

"I'm helping you," he murmured in my ear, and I moved restlessly.

"In what?" I heard his quiet laughter and moaned involuntarily.

"You need me," he replied and turned me over abruptly. "And I need you" he added and kissed me passionately, he sat me on the kitchen counter and expanded my legs.

"It's crazy"

"I want you, Alice. I want you here on this counter." he murmured between kisses, and I sighed quietly. I put my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me.