7 "As much as I want you"

Betty went to meet Jughead after school so I stayed alone at home.
I put a glass of red wine and laptop on the table in dining room and then I sat on the chair.

I sighed quietly and turned on the laptop. I was hoping that I could write an article about my new workplace. I didn't even write anything because I heard the doorbell. I was surprised who it might be at this time.

I got up from the chair and went to the door. I opened it and saw Anthony in front of my eyes. I was surprised to see him.

"I thought that we can go eat something at Pop?" he asked with a smile. He was so charming. "If you don't want to, I will understand," he added, and I shook my head.

"No! I will go with you," I said. "Just give me five minutes"

I went home and then to the bedroom to change my clothes. I put on my black jeans, a red shirt with a large cleavage and a black jacket.

When I was ready, I went to the living room and smiled at Anthony.

"Ready," I said with a smile, and Anthony nodded.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you" I felt my cheeks flush.

"Shall we?" Anthony extended his hand to me.

"Yes" I grabbed his hand and we walked towards his car.

When we arrived at the parking lot in front of Pop's, I started to get stressed. I didn't know if FP was working now. I felt that his body would make my heart beat fast again.

"Ladies first" Anthony opened the door to the restaurant and I went inside with a smile.

There weren't many people and I was very happy about it. We sat down with Anthony at a table near the counter.

"Very nice place," said Anthony, looking around.

"Yes, it's the best place in Riverdale," I said and nodded.

"Are you nervous?"

"No, of course not," I laughed nervously.

Of course I was nervous. Especially at the moment when FP came to us.

"Hi Alice," he said and stared at me.

"Hi, FP" I replied and swallowed.

Shit, I'm nervous.

"Meet Anthony my new neighbor," I added and pointed to my companion.

"A new neighbor?" I heard jealousy in FP's voice. "Nice to meet you, I'm FP Jones"

Men shook their hands and I bit my lip. I felt the tense between our three and I knew that nothing would be able to get rid of it.

"What can I get you?"

"A vegan burger with fries and coffee," said Anthony, and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

Vegan?

"Okay." FP nodded.

"And for me ..." I started to speak, but FP interrupted me.

"Burger, cheese fries and latte macchiato with lactose-free milk, I remember" FP smiled to me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you remember all customers orders?" Anthony asked, and I almost choked.

"No "FP smiled and left our table.

"This is my good friend from high school. We known each other for years ... "I explained in a nutshell.

"This explains why he knows your order."

"Yes. He has a memory for details,"

This conversation was starting to bored me.

Boring.

Anthony was asking about FP, so at some point I wondered if he was somehow amazed him...

How can you talk about someone for so long?

"Tell me something about you" I said to change the subject.

I breathed a sigh of relief as Anthony began to tell me about his early life and his dead wife.

I tried to listen to him, but FP caught all my attention.

God, how handsome he was. I wanted to go to him and beg him to fuck me on the counter, in front of all people.

I love him...

After a few minutes FP came back to us with our orders. I couldn't focus more on what Anthony was saying, because FP was watching me. I wasn't able to even eat anything, so I decided to drink coffee. Unfortunately, by accident I sent it on Anthony's jacket,

"I'm sorry," I said and got up from the table. I grabbed the paper towels and began to wipe the stain.

"Nothing happened, Alice." Anthony grabbed my shoulders. "It's just a jacket," he added, and I blushed.

"Expensive jacket, I wouldn't take a risk if I were you" FP passed by.

He began to slowly annoyed me. I took a deep breath and looked at Anthony.

"Don't pay attention to him," I said louder, so that FP could hear.

"Alice, It's okay " Anthony smiled and pulled off his jacket.

Holly shit, all his muscles could be seen under his thin shirt.

He was athletic!

"I'll ask the waiter for a cloth," I said.

"Alice, that's really not necessary." Anthony smiled at me.

I didn't care about his jacket at all, I just wanted to leave him for a moment and breathe. The awareness that I was with FP in one room was tiring me.

"I will go," I said and moved away from him. I went to the counter, and then went into the back room.

"You can't be here," I heard FP's voice behind me.

"Bite me" I said and turned to him. I was breathing deeply to keep my tears back.

"You have the nerve to come here with this guy to make me jealous?" FP came to me and I moved away from him.

I leaned my back against the wall and he put his hands on both sides of my head. I was trapped between the wall and his body.

"Did it work?" I asked and smiled devilishly.

"Definitely" FP kissed my lips, grabbing my face in his hands. I laughed between kisses and wound my fingers in his hair.

"I hate you," I whispered, and he laughed in my ear. "As much as I want you"

He began to nibble at my earlobe. I thought I would go crazy. In addition, the awareness that behind the wall were the chefs who can hear everything heightened my excitement.

"I want you too" he whispered in my ear and began kissing my neck, leaving red marks on my skin. "You are mine and everyone must know it. Everyone must see it, understand it?" he hissed and grabbed my thighs.

"Yes, please," I whispered and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"FP next order ready!" we heard the chef's voice from the kitchen and we broke apart.

"You have to go," I said quietly when he put me on the floor.

"Meet me tonight, please," FP whispered pleading and looked into my eyes.

"At midnight on the river?" I asked when I adjusted my jacket.

"I'll be there," he whispered and kissed me, then went to the kitchen. I waited a few seconds to cool down.

I covered my hickey with my hair and took a deep breath. I grabbed the cloth and returned to Anthony.

"I'm back" I said with a smile.

"Alice, everything's okay? You're flushed."

"Yes, I'm fine," I nodded.

Nothing is fine...