32 "Shall we dance?"

FP grabbed my hand while I was on the stairs. I stopped and looked at him.

"Don't you understand that I don't want you to touch me?" I asked when he pulled me to him.

"You say you don't want me to touch you but you give yourself so easily to me," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I don't want to lose you" he took my hand and led me to his office. "You're losing me already," I whispered and looked into his eyes.

"Let me out now," I said, and he grabbed my shoulders.

I saw that he was fighting with himself. I saw that he was embarrassed, just like me. 

I wanted him and I hated him.

"No" he answer.

"You hold me here," I whispered, trying to move away from him.

"You want to be here," he said. "And I want you" after these words, he kissed me.

Everything happened so fast. Our clothes were on the floor in less than a minute, and our bodies joined in passionate movements, a moment later. We did it at the door to his office. We wanted ourselves and our bodies. We were wounded and sad and only sex could help us.

The world whirled and we landed on his couch. I sat on him,and began to move my hips sexily. My breasts brushed against his torso. I was breathing heavily and I was looking into his eyes all the time.

One of his hands was on my neck and the other was in my hair. I put my hands on his shoulders and tilted my head back. After a while, I felt FP lips on my skin and chuckled.

"You drive me crazy," he murmured as he began to bite my neck.

"That's good," I said, or rather shouted. "Fuck" I whispered and fell on FP. I started to bite his arm when I was having my orgasm.

"It was good, right?" he asked, and I nodded. We were breathing heavily, hugging each other.

"Betty isn't home today, I'm going to ask Wendy to take Charles somewhere, we'll be alone," I whispered and started kissing his face.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" he asked and I blushed. "Alice, don't forget that today is my birthday party," he murmured. "I hope you will appear on it with your son and your sister," he added and kissed me on the cheek.

"I forgot" I whispered, confused.

"I hope that at the party we will take a quick break in the toilet?" FP smiled seductively.

"In that case we have to take more breaks," I murmured and kissed him on the lips.

"Again?" I asked when his hand touched my breasts.

"Yes" he whispered and I moaned loudly again.

~~~~~

I came back home in the afternoon. I was exhausted and wanted to sleep for a moment.

"Oh," Wendy murmured, and I jumped. My sister was sitting on the kitchen counter and drinking whiskey.

"What?" I asked and walked over to her. I picked up a glass of whiskey and drank all the contents.

"Nothing." Wendy shrugged. "You must cover ..." she pointed a hand at my neck. "You must cover these hickeys."

"WHAT?!" I shouted and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and noticed three red marks on my neck.

"A fierce quarrel," Wendy leaned against the door. "There's no time to get angry, Alice. We have to dress up for this stupid birthday party"

"I don't know if I want to go there," I shrugged. I took up the underlay and tried to cover the hickeys.