Family troubles?

Name: Annabelle Snow

Sex: female

Age: 15

Race: Pure blood vampire

Powers: Annabelle has the abilities of all pure bloods, she can wield anti vampire weapons. Her main power is fire or hypnosis to get what she wants.

Personality: Annabelle can be a bit of a flirt, likes to be the centre of attention, easy to get along with,  has a tough side.

Family:

Sasuke  Snow (Pure blood vampire, alive, father)

Sara Shirubaki (Pure blood vampire, alive, mother)

Luna Snow (half vampire, half Angel, alive, sister)

Appearence: Annabelle is a bit shorter than Luna, she has a red X purple eyes, long red curly hair that reaches below her knees with a fringe, Annabelle is more bustier than Luna. And Annabelle likes to wear some what revealing, tight clothing.

Annabelle's P.O.V

I roll over in my bed to hear my alarm go off, I quickly hit it to shut it up. I go and have a shower, then I walk to my room to decide what to wear, I pulled out my black corset that is done up on the front that has a red rose, with a short black leather skirt that doesn't reach middle of my upper thigh, I then quickly attach my black combat boots. I wear my tight black lace necklace with a red rose on it, and I tie my hair up into a high pony tail. Today is the day I meet my sister. "Annabelle get down for breakfast!" I hear my mother yell, I quickly run down the stairs to see mum has made type A+ pancakes with O- syrup my favorite. "Annabelle you do understand why we are sending you to Cross Academy do you?" My mother says. "Of course I do mum. Trust me I won't let you or dad down."

Luna's P.O.V

I hear so much chattering happening in the moon dorm. I walk out of my room to see everyone talking. "What's up guys? What's wrong?" I ask inquisitively. "Takuma just told us that there is to be a new pure blood join the night class" Shiki said in his usual bored tone. "Oh really. So who is this such superior vampire?" I ask in a mocking tone. While stealing a pocky from Rima and Shiki who were eating them. "I heard her name is Annabelle Snow" Takuma says. At the sound of the last name snow I nearly choke. "Snow? You sure you have it correct?" I ask a bit to eagerly. "Yes that's what her form says. Any relation to you Luna?" Takuma asks. "No. My father died when I was 3. So she wouldn't be a relation to me." I say while shaking my head. "Thats to bad. But she is also going to be the youngest night class student" Takuma said. "Whatever we will see who this young pure blood is" I say a bit annoyed. "Well I'm going to get ready for class you coming Shiki?" Rima asks. "Of course I am Rima" Shiki replies bored. I see the two walk off. I walk to my room and get ready for class. Once everyone was downstairs we all walked to the classroom and took our usual seats.

Annabelle P.O.V

I get to the school. Geez this place looks like a bunch of nothing. Till I hear a click. "Vampire what are you doing on campus?" I turn to see a boy of about 17 with silver hair and lavender eyes with a gun pointed at me."Hi I'm Annabelle, I came to talk to the headmaster" I say happily. "The headmaster really? You want to talk to that idiot" The boy says in an annoyed tone. "Zeeeeerrrrrrooooo that's where you are" A girl with short brown hair with brown eyes says. "Shut up Yuki" the boy says. "Zero why do you have to be so mean?" The girl whines and pouts then finally notices me. "Oh you must be the new night class student. Sorry. I'm Yuki Cross and the big meanie there is Zero" Yuki says in a excited tone and bows. I smile. "I'm Annabelle" I say a bit annoyed. "Let me and Zero take you to the headmaster" Yuki says, I only nod. Then start to follow them.

Luna's P.O.V

I stare out the window to see a strange girl with red hair and revealing clothing talking to Zero. I wonder who she is. "Luna please pay attention" I hear the teacher say and I go back to listening to class wondering who that strange girl is.

Annabelle's P.O.V

I followed Zero and Yuki to the headmaster. I walk into the room with Yuki and Zero following. "Ah I see the new night class student has arrived. Welcome Annabelle" Headmaster says in his unusual happy go voice. I smile. "Thank you for allowing me to join the night class" I say smiling. "Anything for Sara Shirubuki's daughter" headmaster says smiling. "Your her daughter" I heard Zero utter those words dripping with poison. "Yes I am Zero I'm a pure blood." I say in a bit of annoyed tone. Zero just grunts and looks away. "Here Annabelle this is the night class uniform" Headmaster says while handing me a white uniform I gratefully take it. "Thank you headmaster. But am I late for class?" I ask in a concerned tone. "No dear you only missed your first class. Yuki please show Annabelle where to go to class please" Headmaster asks. "Of course headmaster" Yuki says and gives him a quick salute and grabs my hand pulling me till we are outside. "Annabelle your so lucky being able to be in the night class with Kaname" Yuki says. I only smile. "You probably will be great friends with Maria Kurenai to. She's really pretty and nice" Yuki says. I look up to see we are standing in front of the classroom. "Thank you Yuki" I say about to go in. "Its ok. I hope you enjoy Cross Academy as much as everyone else" Yuki says while running off. Dear sister be prepared to meet me. I push the door open to see everyone look at me. I look around and see my sister sit near a window looking troubled. "Oh your the new night class student. Please introduce yourself." The teacher says. I smile "Hello everyone my name is Annabelle Snow. I hope to enjoy my time here" I say giving a quick bow and look up to see a confused face of darling older sister. I go and sit up near the back near the other pure blood Kaname Kuran.

Luna's P.O.V

We were just doing our ordinary class work till the strange girl from before comes in introducing herself as Annabelle Snow. At the sound of her name it makes me clinch with confusion and worry. Class just goes quickly from here. But I keep hearing Annabelle try and talk to Kaname. *Ding ding ding* the bell goes off and I quickly pick up my books and head to the door. Once I got to outside I'm stopped by the strange girl. "Hey I'm Annabelle are you Luna?" She asks in a happy tone. I only nod. All of a sudden this strange girl hugs me. "Finally I get to meet my older sister" the girl exclaims. I shake my head in disbelief. "I have no sister. I'm an only child. My father passed when I was only 3" I say in a annoyed tone. "But you are my sister, your father is Sasuke Snow" Annabelle says. I stop eyes wide and I look at her with anger in my eyes. "You are no relation to me, my father died!" I nearly scream. "Luna you see your father is very much alive his my father also. I can't tell you what happened. But I better go back to my room" Annabelle says running off. I'm left standing in the middle of the courtyard, nearly in tears and about to fall over. Till someone comes and helps the nearly crumbling me up. I feel my heart break. "Luna you ok?" I hear a males voice, my mind is some where else. I look up to see it Zero. At the sight of him I jump in his arms crying. "Luna what's wrong?" Zero asks. "Apparently my father is alive, and that new girls father as well. But it can't be true can it?" I say in between sobs. "Luna it could be possible, her mother is Sara Shirubuki your father's arranged marriage wife remember." Zero says while trying to comfort me. I only nod tears streaming down my face. "Luna come on I will help you to your room" Zero says. I only nod. Zero picks me up and I clutch to his chest tears streaming my face, Zero carries me to my room and lays me on my bed and is about to leave. "Thank you Zero. But please don't leave I don't want to be left alone." I plead looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "Alright Luna just this once" Zero says laughing and sits next to me holding me in his arms till we fall asleep.

Hey guys so how do you like the chapter? Do you like how Luna has a sibling she didn't know existed? Or that her father is alive? Did you like how the P.O.Vs changed between Annabelle and Luna? Please guys I want your feedback. Also did you like the change to the story and surprise?

Please remember to vote, comment and recomend. I love you guys. Xoxo <3