The unexpected visitor part 2

I start to walk to the kitchen. I wonder who it is? I know for sure it isn't Kaname, otherwise I would feel his presence. I walk in to the kitchen to see a blonde girl sitting at the table eating cake. Her hair in a unusual style, it's up in two buns that flow down her back. But on her head they remind me of meatballs to be honest. She is wearing boots, brown shorts and a black top. Who is this strange girl? She seems so familiar for some reason. I walk up to the table and sit down. "Hello you must be my visitor." I say and give a gentle smile. The girl nods trying to swallow the cake she had in her mouth. "Hello Lady Luna. Don't you remember me?" The girl asks. I shake my head. "Sorry I don't. May I ask your name?" I ask still giving her my smile. "My name is Serena Tsukino" the girl says giving me a smile. Serena Tsukino. Why is that name so familiar? How do I know this girl? "I'm sorry may I ask how we met?" I ask. The girl still continues to smile. "When we met was at age 4 in kindergarten. Then we became friends all the way till you turned 9. Then you and your mum moved away. I never heard from you" Serena says with a couple of tears going down her cheek. Then suddenly it hit.

Flashback age 4 at kindergarten
I'm playing in the sandbox by myself. But then I see some of the boys teasing the blonde girl with her hair in balls. They look like meatballs. The girl is crying. I walk up one of the boys. "Zac leave Serena alone she never did anything to you, James you to." I say as loudly as I can. I'm scared, but I need to help her. "And are you going to make us?" Zac taunts. I scream. Then the teacher came. "What's wrong Luna?" The teacher asks. "Ms Candy Zac and James are being bullies to Serena" I say. "Ok thank you for telling me Luna. Now boys come on we will go inside." Mrs Candy says and takes the boys hands and drags them inside. The girl is still sobbing. "Thank you" Serena says. "It's ok. May I ask why it looks like you have two meatballs on you head?" I ask. Hoping to make her smile. "It's called the Odango hair style. My mum always puts my hair up like it. But I never thought of them looking like meatballs" Serena laughs. I laugh to. "Let's be friends can we please?" Serena asks me. "Of course" I say. I help Serena up. I never realised on how clumsy she is until I help her up and she trips on her own feet and fall on the ground on her butt. Then we both break out into laughter. "From now on your nickname will be meatball head" I say. We both laugh.

Flashback age 9 1/2
I'm sitting on my bed in my new room. We moved from Tokyo to Osaka 2 months ago. I still don't know why. I walk down the stairs to see mum sitting at the kitchen table. "Mum can I ask why we moved?" I ask. "I did it to protect you sweetie." Mum says still reading her newspaper. "Can I atleast give Serena a call? Email? Letter? Anything mum. She is my best friend" I ask. "Luna how many times do I have to tell you that you can't contact her. She is a threat!" Mum yells. "Mum she is my only friend!" I yell. "Luna you will not leave this house for anything! You won't attend normal school. I will hire a tutor to home school you! I need to protect you!" My mother yells. Tears form in my eyes. "Ok mum I understand" I say. I feel my myself shatter. I lose the only friend I have ever had.

Back to present  day
I feel a tear escape my eye. "I'm sorry Serena. My mum wouldn't allow me to contact you. I wasn't even allowed to leave the house" I say. "It's ok Luna. Your mum was bit of a psycho" Serena says. "That's something we can both agree on." I say. Then we both break out into laughter. "So Serena what brings you here?" I ask smiling because I have my old friend back. Serena gets up. "Luna I have something I want to show you" Serena says. "What is it Serena?" I ask. "Moon prism power!" Serena yells. Then her body glows. Then before me she stands in a sailor outfit with a tiara. "Wow." Is all I could utter. "I'm the princess of the moon. Sailor scout. Sailor moon" Serena says smiling. "That's cool" I say returning her smile. "If we are coming out I have something to show you" I say. I get out of my chair. I close my eyes. I feel them changing to blue and red, my fangs extend, my wings expand. I look at Serena with my two different coloured eyes. "Serena I'm the vampire, vampire hunter queen. I'm to stop the war. I'm a vampire and an Angel" I say. "Wow you look so different but so pretty. I can't believe I never knew this. But explains the times you cut yourself and it would heal in no time" Serena says. We laugh. It feels great to see her again. "So Serena why are you here?" I ask. "I and four other sailor scouts want to protect you. We heard you are in danger. The sailor scouts and I are heros of justice." Serena says smiling. "There is more scouts? I'm guessing I better let use live her as well" I say. "Yep. Actually there is 9 sailor scouts. But five of us are always together, we are all best friends." Serena says smiling. The way she says they are all best friends. I hope Serena and I could be best friends again. " that's cool Serena. Well I will let Sebastian show you around. I need to go." I say and walk away. My babies are due for another feed again.

Sorry guys if it is a crappy chapter.