Ichiru

I walk into my room to see Zero follow me in to my room. "Luna what is it you want to discuss with me?" Zero says angrily. "Zero please forgive me. But please we can't allow my relationship with Shizuka affect us" I say in a pained tone. "Luna I don't know. I asked if you knew her, and you lied! You couldn't even tell me you were related!" Zero yells then punches s hole in my wall. "Zero please. And please don't hate Maria she is nothing like Shizuka. Also I won't ruin your surprise. Because you will hate me even more for knowing. So go play lovey dovey with Yuki!" I scream with tears leaving my eyes. My Windows all shatter, the weather begins to change to a storm my eyes glowing bright red anger shown on my face. "Fine Luna maybe I will! I can't believe you couldn't tell me about Shizuka" Zero says in a angry but pained tone. Zero leaves my room through my window. *Knock knock* "Luna its me Maria" Maria says through my door quietly. "Come in" I say trying to hold my vampire side back. Maria walks in. "Luna dear you do realize I'm not your darling cousin Maria?" Maria says. "I know Shizuka that you put Maria asleep inside her own body." I say and look at Maria/Shizuka who is smiling. "Luna dear you look so much like your father, but I can't believe he had to go marry your mother. Because I can't imagine the pain and trouble you have trying to keep your Angel and vampire side under control" Shizuka says in a sincere tone. "No it is painful, but I get through it" I say then a sharp pain comes through my chest nearly causing me to double over. "Luna you have too much power streaming through your body. I can help though you have to decide to save yourself and Zero, you must allow me to drink your blood or bring me the dead body of Kaname" Shizuka says nonchalantly. I sigh. "You have till tomorrow to decide Luna you will find me in the old moon dorms" Shizuka says and quickly leaves my room. I lay on my floor struggling to breathe. "Luna get off the floor" Kaname says. I look up to see him standing near the hole in my wall, I didn't hear him come in. I grab the wall for support to stand up. "Luna you do realize Shizuka has possessed your cousins body?" I can only nod. "Luna you look terrible. Do you need blood? Aren't your blood tablets working?" Kaname asks worried. "Blood" I say in a raspy voice barely audible. Kaname nods and offers his wrist. "Drink Luna" Kaname orders. I obey and allow my fangs to grow and pierce his soft pale skin. The taste of his blood made me feel like my taste buds were having a party. Until I saw a memory of the woman, the creator of the vampire race. I quickly pulled away. "Kaname your the Kaname Kuran, the ancestor" I say quickly and backing away. "Yes Luna I am. A brother to your father. Is it wierd I'm your uncle?" Kaname asks. I shake my head. "Kaname Zero hates me because of Shizuka. I'm at loss for what to do" I say while sobbing. "Luna it will all work out good in the end. Just let time take its course" Kaname says soothingly and holds me in an embrace. I snuggle closer into the embrace. "It Will all work out Luna" Kaname says, his reddish brown orbs staring into mine. what is this strange feeling I have around Kaname? I feel mesmerized by his gaze and I blush. "Luna your so cute when you blush" Kaname says sweetly making me blush even more. "Kaname" is all I could utter before Kaname delicately placed his lips against mine. We both hungrily and passionately kissed our kisses deepening. But I slowly pull away. "Kaname there is something I have to do. But I will return again just you wait" I say while smiling. "Alright princess" Kaname says and loosens his embrace so I could leave. I have a feeling Zero is in danger, I run to the old dorms. To find Zero trying to hurt Maria or so called Shizuka.But I sense another presence to notice Yuki behind a curtain. "Your the woman who killed my family! Destroyed my life!" Zero screams with his gun pointed at Maria. "Zero you can't hurt me I'm your master" Maria says. I walk in between the two of them. "Shizuka why don't you show him your surprise?" I ask. "oooh goodie, that's a good idea!" Maria says enthusiastically and calls toward a person with a mask on. "Hello Zero remember me?" Ichiru asks removing his mask. Zeros face drop. "Hello Ichiru" I say sweetly, trying to get Zero jealous. "Hello princess" Ichiru pulls me into a hug as he says this. I can feel Zero get angry. I smile and put my lips on Ichirus. We part and I can feel Zero get angry. "Luna! Why did you do that?!" Zero screams. "Zero I thought what I did had no concern to you. I gathered we were over due to my relationship to Shizuka" I say annoyed. "I'm just shocked, its hard to piece together" Zero says. I look away. But I hear blood splatter. I quickly turn around to see Ichiru had put his sword through Zero's shoulder.  I walk towards Yuki and erase her memories of what just happened. "It seems Shizuka and Ichiru left Zero" I say slightly annoyed. "I can see that Luna. But I'm going to take Yuki to the infirmary" Zero says and picks Yuki up bridal style. "Fine do whatever you want" I say and walk back to my room to find a worried Kaname. "What happened Luna?" Kaname asks in a worried tone. "Zero worked out Maria is Shizuka and tried to harm her,I managed to stop it, erase Yuki's memories of it. It was in her best interest she shouldn't of been there. But also Zero met a nice surprise his brother Ichiru being Shizuka's servant" I say in a exhausted tone as I sit on a chair an stare at the moon. "I understand Luna, thank you for erasing Yuki's memories" Kaname says in a grateful tone. I smile. "It's alright Kaname" I while smiling. Kaname and I both lean towards each other, our lips touch we start to kiss, but I pull away. "Kaname leave please I'm tired" I say tears leaving my eyes. "Luna? What's wrong?" Kaname asks in a panicked tone. "Nothing, now leave" I say in a harsher tone. Kaname leaves. I go and sit at the piano in my room tears streaming down my cheeks. But then I started to play the piano and sing " And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around

If I am anywhere to be found

But I have grown too strong

To ever fall back in your arms

And I've learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

And it took so long just to feel alright

Remember how to put back the light in my eyes

I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed

'Cause you broke all your promises

And now you're back

You don't get to get me back"  a song I had written called jar of hearts. But now I feel like I'm the one collecting the hearts. When the song finishes I crawl onto my bed in a foetal position and cry myself to sleep.

OMG THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR OVER 1.6K READS! Omg now that chapter is intense. So will Luna choose to allow Shizuka to drink her blood or kill her beloved Kaname? Will she continue to keep her relationship with Zero? Or will she leave him and go with Kaname? Was that unexpected her knowing Ichiru or let alone kissed him to get jealousy out of Zero? The song that is mentioned is jar of hearts.

So thank you everyone . Please remember to read, comment, and vote. Xoxo <3