The talent show

I awake from my slumber. Then I hear a knock at my door. I get out of bed and walk towards my bedroom door and open it to see Kaname standing there. "Hello princess, may I come in?" Kaname asks. I let Kaname in my room. "Why are you here Kaname?" I ask inquisitively. "I heard your entering the talent show. I just wanted to know what you are performing." Kaname answers innocently. "Well it's a surprise. So can you please leave now? So I can practice a little bit and get ready." I ask. "Of course princess I won't hold you up any longer" Kaname says quickly and then leaves. I walk to my cupboard and pull out a red gothic dress (look at the pic up the top it's the look Luna is wearing for the talent contest). I do my hair and make up effortlessly. I give myself a once over and walk out of my room down the grand staircase to see the night class sitting and waiting near the sofa and fireplace. "Wow Luna you look so gothic!" Ruka says. "But she is also cute!" Rima exclaims. "More like beautiful" Kaname says then looks away after he realised what he said. "So are we ready to go to the talent show?" I ask eagerly. "Sure we were just waiting for you Luna" the entire night class says in unison.

I smile and follow the group to a big hall. I see it decorated with black, red, white streamers and other things to match the school colours. "Well guys I better go check in with the disciplinary committee to say I'm here for my performance" I say and everyone node in agreement. "Good luck Luna" Hanabusa says. "Break a leg, we'll not literally" Kain says. "Don't get stage fright! But most importantly have fun!" Is what I heard from a familiar voice but not from the night class. I turn around to see Maria standing there. "Maria you came!" I yelled as I pulled her into a tight hug. "Of course I came silly. I wouldn't miss you performing any day" Maria says while giggling. "Well I better get going" I say as I run off to the back of the stage. Wow look at all these props, must be a lot of people doing the competition tonight I giggle. Till I noticed a Yuki standing near the stage holding a clip board while holding her head, she looked like she was in pain. "Hey Yuki you ok? Are you sick?" I ask inquesitvly. "No, no it's nothing. I just have a slight headache nothing to worry about Luna. Are you performing in the talent show?" Yuki asks. "Of course I am Yuki, can't you see my costume, that I'm a vampire?" I say jokingly while exposing my fangs. Yuki shudders for a moment then laughs. "That's a good one Luna. Well I wish you good luck. I need to go see if the other performers are here yet." Yuki says quickly and runs off. I sigh. What a sweet little girl, just sad she doesn't know what is going on. Someone grabs my waist from behind and whispers. "Hello princess" I thought it was Kaname I push the guy of me and I hear them fall to the ground till I look and see a slightly upset Zero on the ground. "What was that for Luna? That wasn't very nice you know." Zero says slightly annoyed. I run and help him back up. "I'm sorry Zero, I didn't know it was you, I thought it was some creep or pervert." I say innocently. "If you say so Luna, I will believe you this time" Zero says. I go up to Zero and give him a hug, he pulls me in close, and holds me close to him. I feel so safe when I'm with him, his like a gentle flower. I can't believe he is mine. I looks into Zeros eyes and I see love and passion for me, that he will protect at whatever the cost. "Luna I don't know how to say this" Zero says while rubbing the back of his neck. "What is it Zero? What has got you nervous?" I ask looking up to him while I'm still hugging him. "Luna I love you, with all my heart. I want to protect you at what ever the cost is. I want to stay by your side for an eternity" Zero say, his voice sounding meaningful. I stand there wide eyes at the surprise of What Zero had said. "I love you to Zero!" I squeal with delight and I jump into his arms and he easily catches me, then we lock lips and kiss. Till I hear "our next contestant is Luna Snow!" And I hear people applauding. I jump out of Zeros arms. "Good luck Luna" Zero says and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, and I blush. I quickly run to the stage.

"Hello everyone I'm Luna Snow. You guys would know me from the night class, my performance is for me to sing to all of you" I say and give a curtesy. I walk to the middle of the stage to the microphone. I expose my fangs into a smile. Then I start to sing. "The secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it caged
But I can't control it
So stay away from me
The beast is ugly
I feel the rage
And I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls
In the closet, in the halls
It comes awake
And I can't control it
Hiding under the bed
In my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become
The nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

My secret side I keep
Hid under lock and key
I keep it caged
But I can't control it
Cause if I let him out
He'll tear me up
And break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become
The nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

It's hiding in the dark
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart

No one can hear me scream
Maybe it's just a dream
Or maybe it's inside of me
Stop this monster!

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become
The nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I'm gonna lose control
Here's something radical
I must confess that I feel like a monster" (the song is called Monster by Skillet)
I never realised while rehearsing the song, that it's so true, it's relatable for me. When I stop singing everyone claps and cheers for me. I smile, but I feel my heart ache because of realising I am a monster. I'm not special. I can be dangerous. I couldn't be a full vampire nor a full Angel. I walk off the stage to see a slightly upset Kaname and Zero. "Luna why did you sing such a sad song?" Zero asks. "Is that how you are feeling Luna?" Kaname asks. "I wanted to sing the song because I liked it, I just never realised how relatable it was to me till now" I reply looking away from the pair. "Luna you are not a monster you are very special to me and Kaname. I was like you once. But when I was younger Yuki was my saviour, but now your my saviour" Zero says. "But I can't help to think I am one" I say. Then I look up to the pair to see that they were both saddened. I look behind me to see a sad Yuki looking at Kaname giving me attention, when she really needs it because she doesn't realise what is going on with her. "Guys do you want to leave me alone for a bit I want to talk to Yuki" I ask. They both nod and walk away.

"Hey Yuki what's up?" I ask. "What makes you so special to have Kaname and Zero after you?" Yuki says in a snarky tone. "I honestly don't know what they see in me Yuki. I'm here to see if your alright. You seem a bit out of it? What's wrong?" I ask while smiling at her. "Luna if I tell you will you promise not to tell anyone?" Yuki asks. "I won't tell anyone" I reply while I grab Yuki's hand and guide her to a quiet corner. "This May seem stupid Luna but I keep getting visions of blood, even when I go to sleep my dress are full of blood" Yuki says while nearly crying. I hold her close to me. "Yuki it doesn't sound stupid at all. But you do realise things like this happen for a reason." I say. Yuki looks up at me. "What do you mean? What's the reason of seeing blood?" Yuki asks. "I don't know. But I can help you get atleast one good night sleep with my powers" I say. "Will you really do that to help me?" Yuki says giving me puppy dog eyes. I laugh. "Of course I will. We just need to go to your room" I say smiling, glad I will be helping her. Yuki takes my hand and guides me through the many halls of cross academy till we reach the girl dorms. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" I ask to be sure. Yuki nods and takes my hand to her room. "Now what?" Yuki asks. "Put your pyjamas on then crawl into bed" I say. Then look away so I can give Yuki some privacy. "You can turn around now, I'm in bed Luna" Yuki says. I turn around and walk over to her bed and place my hand on her head sending her to a deep sleep, I can feel her going to sleep. Once I make sure she is asleep I jump out her window landing gracefully, and run to the talent contest to see who the winner is. But on my way I see Sara Shirabaki. "Well if it isn't the little tramp that killed her own sister!" She screeches. "I didn't mean it, it was an accident! She was going to kill me first!" I say with tears running down my cheeks. Sara Shirabaki goes to hit but some sort of forced field stops her and she goes flying away only to fall unconscious. I run to the hall where the talent competition only to arrive on time to hear that I'm the winner. I walk up the stage to accept the prize quickly but run of stage crying.

To be continued..........