Coronation

I wake up today smiling. But I want to go talk to Kaname. I get changed and walk to Kaname's room. Even though he got Yuki pregnant he demanded a separate room. I'm at his door. I walk in to see a Kaname sitting on his bed. "What do you want Luna?" Kaname says annoyed. "I'm here to say you know one of these babies could be yours" I say. Kaname sighs. "I'm well aware of it" Kaname says slightly annoyed. "Kaname how can you act like what we had between us was nothing?" I say. Kaname stands up, his eyes glowing Red. "Because I'm a monster. And my hands are tainted" Kaname says. His emotions are controlling him. A window cracks. "Kaname you can't just forget what happened between us. Are you going to step up if one of these children is yours?" I yell. "No I won't! Because then it will remind me I couldn't have you. I wanted you so much. Even if I knew I was engaged to Yuki. But I still hoped for us." Kaname says with a tear in his eye. But looks away from me. I just nod. And go to exit the room. "Kaname part of my heart still belongs to you. And to surprise you I've replayed our night, the time we had sex over and over again. I knew I would break some ones heart. But tried not too. I even dreamed of Zero and you sharing me. The three of us have a three some just to keep the pair of you. But I know I made a mistake." I say and exit the room. I walk to back to my room. To see my perverted maid Yumi there smiling. "What are you smiling about?" I ask annoyed. "I'm here to help you dress for the your coronation" Yumi says. "Ok Yumi" I sigh. "Oh my god your belly is so cute! I can't wait to care for the three of them" Yumi squels. "That's if Zero and I allow you near them" I say in an annoyed tone. Yumi gives me a sad face. "Lady Luna I have chosen a beautiful dress that will hide your baby bump. Because we don't want anyone to know your pregnant. So we can protect the babies." Yumi says. I nod. "Thank you Yumi" I say. Yumi removes my nightgown. "Oh my god your breasts have gotten bigger! I love them! "Yumi yells and grabs my breasts and starts groping them again. "And I bet Zero loves them to" Yumi says giving a wink. "Yumi!" I say and push her away. Yumi helps me get dressed into a beautiful gown. (Her look is what the picture is). I look in the mirror. And Yumi is right it hides my bump. I've got to remember there will be vampires and vampire hunters. So I have to be on my best behaviour. I'm so nervous on finally being officially crowned queen. I know there will be a a lot more responsibilities but at least I will have Zero by my side. He will be there every step of the way. Like he has with my pregnancy. He has gotten up in the middle of the night just to feed my odd cravings like chocolate dipped pumpkin, or blood filled cinnamon doughnut with ham. I remember Sebastian telling me no one will believe that I'm the queen. So I have to have both sides out at the same time when I'm at the coronation. I feel nervous. Zero enters the room. He looks really good in a tuxedo. "Luna we have to head to the throne room now." Zero says and extends his hand out. "Thank you Zero" I say and grab his hand. "Hey Zero I bet you love it now that Luna has larger breasts!" Yumi yells. Zero goes bright red. I laugh. "You look beautiful today you highness" Zero says. "Thank you Zero. Let's go shall we?" I say. Zero holds my hand and guides me to the throne room. When we walk in I see they had decorated beautifully. With pinks, and purples. To match my dress. Sebastian walks over. "My highness I see Zero has brought you here right on time. And because I'm your royal advisor I will be holding the royal coronation for you." Sebastian says. I curtesy. "Ok royal advisor." I say while giggling. Sebastian and Zero bow. "Now Luna please bring out both sides and sit on the throne" Sebastian orders. "Ok" I I say. One eye glows red the other blue, my hair grows a bit longer, my fangs are extended, then my beautiful wings are out and spread. I go and sit on the throne. When I sit down people start to walk in and taking there seats. Zero sits in the front row with Asuna, Yuki, Yumi and the rest of the servants. But where is Kaname? His meant to be here right now. Did I upset him earlier. I highly doubt it. Sebastian comes and stands next to were I'm sitting. "We are all gathered here today to crown our long awaited queen, that will stop the war between vampires and vampire hunters." Sebastian says and gestures towards me. I smile exposing my fangs. "Hello everyone" I say. "Luna will be a mighty a queen. One that we all will want to look upto. As she guides us away from this long extended war. And we hope one day she will provide many heirs to her throne of royalty." Sebastian says. Everyone nods and oohs and ahhhs. "For now we will take an oath on the royalty guide book." Sebastian says. And holds the book out to me. I place one hand over my hearts and the other up in the air at shoulder length. "I will promise to be a loving, caring queen. That will protect all my people. And try to stop this raging war." Sebastian says. "I will promise to be a loving, caring queen. That will protect all my people. And try to stop this raging war." I repeat. "Now everyone we have our queen. So everyone rise and bow to the queen" Sebastian says. Everyone rises and bows them sits back down. Sebastian places the crown on my head. "No everyone you can help yourself to the refreshments or dance to the band if you like" Sebastian says. Sebastian walks away. Then Zero walks upto me. "You looked more beautiful than ever Luna" Zero says and kisses my cheek. I blush. This whole coronation was beautiful.