Yuki is uneasy about level E's?

Luna's P.O.V

I awake to the sound of Hanabusa whining. I roll out of bed and walk to my door to see Kain and Ruka carrying boxes of what looked like junk. "What's all this commotion?" I ask sleepily. "We have a surprise inspection from the disciplinary committee coming to make sure we have no items we shouldn't. But it seems Hanabusa here is hoarding a heap of junk that Kaname had broke in his temper" Kain replies in a bored tone while carrying a box. I peak into Hanabusa's room to see at least 10 boxes of broken things. "Please leave my stuff! It's special because Lord Kaname had broke it!" Hanabusa whines. I give a small giggle. "Hanabusa I'm sure there will be plenty more to collect just not now." I giggle and start removing boxes. I walk to my room  after helping carrying extremely heavy boxes, boxes that are even heavy for a vampire. I go and shower then put on a black skirt that goes half way down my thigh, a pink camisole top and a pair of my favorite black boots. Then I tie my hair up into a pink clip. I'm not wearing my uniform due to its to early to wear it. When I look out my window I see Yuki tackle Zero and it looks like she is holding a victory prize. When I squint a bit more I notice it's his blood tablet box, at the same time a notice I see Yuki give Zero a confused expression about why he would have blood tablets. Zero looks uneasy and runs off the school grounds. I feel a bit sick about what I'm about to do, but I feel like I have to. I run to the roof of the moon dorms and look at my surroundings. I sigh and before I know it my beautiful white Angel wings with gold are out, my eyes glowing blue and my usual blonde hair had grown past my knees and had changed to silver. I smile because it's been awhile since my Angels form has been out. I walk to the end of roof a leap with my wings fluttering. I fly to the town.Only to see Yuki running after Zero but is stopped by a level E vampire. I fly to an alleyway in the town and change to my usual self. I run to were Yuki was to see vampire nearly take her down. I run upto to the vampire and stick my hand through its stomach then it turned to dust as if it was never there. when I look up I hear a bang and it's Zero, he had shot another vampire. I smile. "Nice shot Zero. But I think I could of easily taken him down." I say in a cheeky tone. "I highly doubt that Luna. Remember I'm a vampire hunter" Zero says in a angry tone. But I see his eyes flicker red. I stop staring at Zero till I hear a scream from the clock tower I look up to see Yuki with another level E. Zero and I run to the tower but we stop to see Kaname save Yuki and tell her those beasts are level E's. Zero and I leave and start walking back to the academy only to turn around and see Yuki Chase us. "thank you Luna and Zero I just kind of froze." Yuki says in a scared tone. I smile while Zero just huffs. "But Kaname did tell me those vampires are level E's. To be honest I'm quite scared of them. " Yuki says looking a bit worried. I look over to Zero to see that he is upset about what Yuki had said. We all reached the academy in silence. until Yuki asked "Luna what is this feather doing stuck to your back" she asks as taking a feather that got stuck to my top. "I fell into a flock of birds" I say and Yuki and Zero laugh at me. Zero walks Yuki to the sick bay, I go to walk back to the moon dorms. But I stop dead in my tracks Sara Shirabuki is back again. "Luna I would like to advise you be careful who you trust, even Yuki, Zero or Kaname" Sara says in a serious tone. Before I could say or do anything Sara had disappeared. I start to smell blood. I run to the classrooms and stand on top of some stairs to see Zero drinking Yuki's blood. It brought pain and a hint of jealousy in me. But I run and pushing Zero off Yuki. "How dare you drinking her so mercilessly" Kaname asks. "I'm fine Kaname" Yuki says while trying to stand up but falls due to blood loss.