First day of class

First day of class

*Knock knock* I roll over in my bed and lift my head a little bit “Yes who is it?” I ask tiredly. “Lady Luna it’s me Rima. Class will start in half an hour” Rima says cheerfully. I groan out load. “Ok I will be down soon” I say while yawning. “Your uniform is already in your cupboard. See you soon Luna” Rima says and leaves the door. I crawl out of bed and walk to my wardrobe to see a white uniform with a note saying “Wear this to class” I look the uniform over once and take it to the bathroom. I put the uniform down and I have a quick shower, and then put the uniform on. I blow dry my hair. I put my hair up into a messy bun and run down to the foyer to see all the other vampires ready for class. They all look at me with a confused look. “What’s wrong everyone?” I ask worried I did something wrong. “Care to explain why we found this plant in your room?” Takuma asks and holds out my Angel’s wish plant. “What’s wrong with it? I like plants” I say defensively. “Luna are you aware of the rarity of this plant?” Kaname asks. “Yes I do, I got it as a going away present from my mother” I lie. “Why would your mother give you something so rare?” Kaname asks. “She likes to spoil me and she knows I like rare things” I lie. “Whatever. We were just curious if you knew the danger if an angel was aware you had such a plant” Takuma says. “I’m aware, I’m trying to grow it to a large plant so I can sell some” I lie more. “Just leave the worthless girl Kaname gates are going to open any minute” Ruka says while eyeing me off.

 “Well I can’t leave my pretty fans waiting” Hanabusa says happily. I can only groan in annoyance. We all slowly walk to class till I see Zero. I stop to watch him yell at all the girls. Till I had Hanabusa hugging me to get jealousy from his fans. But I quickly pushed him into some girls and I run to a class room. I take a seat at the back near a window. I wait for the teacher to walk in. Until the vampire hunter Toga Yagari had entered the class. I hiss. “Oh I see a new face in the class and it looks like she isn’t very nice.” Toga says to the class. I stand up. “Maybe if anyone understood why I’m here you would understand my niceness to everyone.” I growl. Toga and I had a squabble until he sent me out of the class to the Headmaster’s office.

“Luna I hear you were in a heated argument with the teacher Toga” Headmaster says in a concerned tone. “Yes just vampire instinct kicked in when I saw a hunter.” I say defensively. “Surprised you didn’t pick it up on me then.” Headmaster says. “What do you mean?” I ask. “I’m the most powerful hunter currently, except Zero is suspected to be the same to” He says. I have a surprised a look on my face. I smell blood. I quickly jump out of the Headmaster’s office window and run to see Hanabusa licking blood off a scared Yuki’s hand. I run up to Yuki and push Hanabusa into a tree. I give a small chuckle.

 “Dam you Luna. Why do you keep pushing me into things?” Hanabusa yells while steadily getting up. “Well I thought drinking blood on school grounds was prohibited” I yell. Hanabusa tries to hit me with ice but I easily jumped and dodged it. “You beast! How dare you drink blood on school grounds from Yuki.” Zero bellows. I quickly look behind me and see Zero standing and pointing his at Hanabusa. Hanabusa pushes Yuki away and licks his lips. “She was rather tasty Zero” Hanabusa says with a smirk on his face. Zero goes to shoot Hanabusa but I manage to quickly move Zero’s gun and aim it to a tree. Hanabusa stands frightened to know that he was nearly shot. “He nearly shot me!” Hanabusa yells. Kaname comes to see what the big fuss is. “Hanabusa how dare you drink blood on school grounds. You will have to be punished” Kaname says in a serious and scary tone. Kain looks bored. “And for you Kain you will also be punished for not stopping Hanabusa. Thank you Luna and Zero for stopping him” Kaname says. “It was alright” I say while blushing. Zero just nods. “The two girls who have fainted will have their memories of tonight erased” Kaname says while dragging Hanabusa and Kain away to the moon dorms.

 While Siren erases tonight’s memories from the two girls. I look around to see Zero run away. “Here let me look at your Hand Yuki” I ask. Yuki cautiously gives me her hand. I take her hand I stare at it for a few seconds then it instantly heals as if it was never cut. “How? How did you do that? I thought Purebloods were only able to do such power” Yuki says and stands in amazement while looking at her hand. I give her a small smile and walk off till I see a person standing in the distance. I walk up to the figure to see it is Sara Shirabuki. “Sara what do you want here?” I ask and stand in a protective stance. “I just wanted to see what the descendant from the Snow clan looked like. You don’t look as strong as they predicated. You don’t even wield an anti-vampire weapon. “She says while smiling. “Well I’m stronger than you think” I say. I got to throw a punch to her but she just disappeared.

So I sit at a fountain and stare into the water. “Power is surging threw me to quick I can’t breathe. The power is stronger than I can hold. The power within me is crippling me through the strength. Mother? Father? What have you left me? This power is going to be the death of me” I sing until I look up to see Zero standing there looking at me in amazement, I blush. “Sorry generally when I’m frustrated I sing” I say timidly. “No that was beautiful so angelic like. Were they just random words you just put together?” Zero asks. I blush and shake my head. “No those are song lyrics to a song I wrote called ‘Power’” I say not looking at him. “wow I didn’t know you wrote music or sang” Zero sounds excited. “Yeah I do. I learnt to play piano with my dad when I was two, then when I was five I took up singing as well. Without my music who knows if I would be sane” I say in a sad tone. I look up to see Zero beaming and when he heard me sing. “I didn’t know a vampire could sing so angelic” Zero says. I blush. “It is a rare gift I guess” I say while lying a little bit.  When I look up again I see Zero looks as if in pain. “You ok?” I ask. “Yeah I’m fine I just need to go” Zero says while running away. I just sit at the pond and look at my features I do know for a fact I do have the features of a pureblood but some of them look a little to angelic. I walk back to the moon dorms to see Hanabusa sitting in on a couch with ice on his head. “What’s with your head?” I ask while giggling, he only gives me a glare of darkness. Oh I’m the reason. I walk up to my room to my room torn apart. I try to keep calm I look around and only notice my Angel’s wish plant is gone. Oh no this isn’t good, so not good.