The new night class student

I roll over in my bed to hear that the day class students are loud about some dance after exams. I rub my tired eyes and sit up in bed but I'm startled to see Seiren standing there. "Why are you here Seiren?" I ask a bit annoyed. "Lord Kaname wants to talk to you" Seiren replies while bowing with a arm across her chest in respect. I give a small yawn. "Alright Seiren I will go see him. Now please leave" I say with a hint of annoyance in my tone. Seiren bows again then leaves. I get out of my bed and go for a shower, then I put my blonde hair in ringlets with a purple ribbon in my hair. Then I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, black boots, and my purple frill top. I smile at myself, then frown at my unnatural beauty. Each day I see more and more of my mum in me.

I leave my room and walk towards Kaname's room. *Knock knock* "Come in Luna" I hear Kaname say. I open the door to see Kaname lay shirtless on his chaise sofa. I blush but quickly look away. "Luna there will be a new night class student, and I've been told use know each other" Kaname says boredly. "I don't know Kaname depends. Could you give me a name?" I ask politely. "Luna I won't ruin the surprise, you can find out later tonight" Kaname says coolly then he looks up at me with a sexy look. "I understand you won't tell me" I say politely again and bow. "Luna do you know the reason I locked myself in here?" Kaname asks, I shake my head in response. "It was pure jealousy because Zero got to have you. I'm a pure blood I can have anything, but you seem to resist me" Kaname says seductively. "I didn't know Kaname" I say nervously. Kaname grabs me and puts me on top of him. Then before I could resist Kaname pushed his lips onto mine. But for some reason this time I couldn't stop him. Our kiss deepened even Kaname used his tongue to ask for entrance which I accepted hungrily. We kept kissing, I lost control in myself. But I realized what I was doing when Kaname put his hand under my shirt and under my bra groping my breast. I quickly pulled away from the kiss and push myself away from Kaname. "Why did you stop princess? When we were having so much fun" Kaname says seductively. "Because this is all wrong! I love Zero" I say while trembling. "Well I never see you near him all the time" Kaname says. "It's hard when he has his disciplinary duties to do" I say Making the Windows shatter in Kaname's room. "Luna you will be mine, just you wait" Kaname yells as I'm running from his room.

I run outside to a fountain. I then begin to start to sing. "Love! What the hell does that word mean? Is it just a feeling you feel towards someone or is that lust? Is it wrong? Am I wrong? Am I just to much of a seductress and don't know it?" I sing in pure frustration. "Love is lust, lust is love. We live to love, love is hard" I hear those next lyrics sung, that voice so familiar. Only two people other than me know the next words, mum And my distant cousin Maria. I look behind me to see Maria standing there smiling at me, I smile back. "Maria!" I scream and run and give her a hug. "Luna long time no see, and I see you haven't changed" Maria says softly. "You don't look like you changed much your self. How is Ichiru?" I ask concerned. "Ichiru is the same as ever." Maria replies I bow. "So I take it you are the new night class student?" I ask. Maria nods, then Yuki comes running. "Oh Maria here you are, don't wander off if you don't know the place" Yuki replies breathlessly. I smile "Yuki I better leave I need to get ready for class. But see you later Maria" I say while walking away. But before I could get back to the dorms I'm stopped by Zero. "Luna I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" Zero asks in a concerned tone. "I'm fine Zero, but Zero please be nice to the new night class student she is a very close friend of mine." I say while looking into his deep lavender eyes. "I will Luna for your sake" Zero says in a relieved tone and nuzzles my neck playfully. I put my lips towards his and kiss him hungrily, we deepen our kiss, but we part for air. "Luna I love you" Zero says to me, then a pang of guilt hits me. "I love you to" I say with enthusiasm but that guilt won't leave. I'm already late for class. "Zero I need to go back to class I'm late" I say in a worried tone. "Ok Luna see you later. And I promise I will try to be nice to the new night class student for your sake" Zero says happily. I quickly run to the moon dorms and get changed in record time to leave with the rest of the night class. We all leave in our positions then when we got to the gates all I could hear was the girls talk about the dance. We all reached the classroom and took our seats. I start to stare out the window till I hear the door crash open I look towards to were it was, and I see a smiling Maria. "Hello everyone I'm new here, I'm Maria Kurenai. It's a pleasure to meet you all" Maria bows then jumps to where Kaname is sitting. "Wow a pure blood! I never thought I would get to meet one before" Maria says enthusiastically. "Maria I think you are a bit out of line." I say. "Awww Luna why are you no fun anymore?" Maria whines I laugh. "Maria his Lord Kaname Kuran, so please respect him" I say politely. "Luna how the hell do you know this girl?" Hanabusa yells. "I'm sorry it seems I have made you all hate me" Maria says nearly in tears. Maria runs off crying. "Great one Hanabusa you upset her! Now I have to go and comfort her" I say in an annoyed tone. "What does it matter to you Luna?" Hanabusa asks. "I will explain later it's best I go find Maria" I say and run out of the classroom. I run to find Zero pointing a gun towards Maria with Yuki standing in front of her to protect her. "Zero what the hell? Why are you pointing bloody rose at Maria for?" I ask in a Pissed off tone, my eyes glowing Red. "She looks like Shizuka Hio" Zero barks. I bite my lip. "Zero please you don't understand, please come with me and I will explain it all to you, Yuki and the rest of the night class" I say in a saddened tone. Maria moves from behind Yuki towards me. "Luna you always act so tough. And look at your blonde hair, I wish I would see it silver again" Maria says while playing with my hair. "Thank you Maria. So Zero, Yuki do you want to come and hear what I have to say?" I ask, but they just nod and follow me towards the moon dorms. Class is over so everyone would be in the main lounge now.

Ooooh wonder what is about to happen? How is Maria Luna's distant cousin? Thank you all my fellow readers. I can't believe I have reached over 1.1K reads! So Who is everyone's favorite shipping? Please remember to read, comments and vote! Can't wait to hear from all of you. Xoxo <3