Luna slept with who?

CAUTION CONTAINS SEXUALS SCENE!

I run off the stage crying to see a Zero and Kaname standing there. "What's wrong Luna?" Zero asks as in pulls me into a hug. I sob "I went to help Yuki. And on my way back Sara Shirabaki was there. And she tried to hit me,but some sort of force field stopped her and made her fall unconscious. I don't know what happened or how it happened" I sob some more. Kaname stands looking like he is trying to analyse the situation. And Zero just holds me close. I look at both of them worried. "Luna we don't Know Sara Shirabaki's intentions so me might have to guard you for the present time" Kaname states. I nod my head. "I think Kaname is right. We might have to do that to protect you" Zero states. "If have to be protected 24/7 I want Kaname to protect me at night, when vampires are awake. And I want you Zero to watch over me while I'm sleeping please." I plead. "Ok Luna we will do it for you" Kaname and Zero say in unison. "I'm getting sleepy" I state. "Well Zero better take you to bed" Kaname says. "Yes Kaname I will go take Luna to bed. I won't take these extra responsibilities lightly" Zero says and grabs my hand and starts pulling me to the moon dorm. On my way I try to decide on who I love more Kaname or Zero. I walk into my room and get a different outfit to get changed into out and go to the bathroom. I get changed into a black lace bra with matching undies, and put a black satin bathrobe over the top covering what was underneath. I had decided if I was to prove I loved Zero more I was going to make love to him. I walked out of my bathroom to see a Zero sitting on my bed. I walk over to him and sit next to him. I feel my eyes fill with lust and hunger. "Luna what is with the bathrobe?" Zero asks confused. "Oh this. There's nothing to up with me wearing a bathrobe" I say sexily. I stand in front of Zero and let the bathrobe drop to the floor exposing my slightly large breast in a rather small bra and underwear. Zero's eyes widen. "Luna what are you doing!?" Zero Says rather surprised. "Oh nothing Zero" I say sexily. Then I push Zero onto the bed and starting kissing him passionately. I feel me getting hornier the more I'm with Zero. We keep kissing deeply I shove Zero's shirt off. And start to play with his chest in hopes he knows what I'm meaning. And he does he starts to grope my left breast, I moan in escasty. As I'm moaning I feel Zero un clip my bra. We both get off each other and quickly stand up. Zero quickly takes his pants and underwear off. I remove my underwear off delicately. Then I feel Zero push me on to my bed. I open my legs waiting for him to enter. "Are you sure about his Luna?" Zero asks. "Of course Zero" I say. Then I feel him thrust his rather hard and large member inside of me, I moan. Then he thrusts again this time further. This activity is giving me so much pleasure. "Zero harder and faster" I scream. Then Zero does as his told. I feel this pressure between my legs increasing, it feels like it will explode any minute. "Zero I'm about to cum! "I scream. "Me to Luna!" Zero screams. Then suddenly the pressure from between my legs explodes leaving me in waves of pleasure and I feel Zero cum at the same time as I do. After a minute of Zero and I getting our breaths back to normal. Zero lays next to me. "So what did you think Luna?" Zero asks. "It was amazing and pure pleasure. I would gladly do it again sometime" I state Zero smirks. "But I should get some sleep Zero" I say. "I know Luna" Zero says and kisses my forehead as he gets up to get dressed. I just crawl into bed to lazy to put anything on. As soon as my head hit my pillow I was asleep. When I awake I see a Kaname sit next to where I was sleeping. I sit up forgetting I had nothing on, the blankets exposing my bare chest I grab the blankets to cover up but I was to late he had already seen. Suddenly I felt the feeling of lust and hunger again but this time for Kaname. "Morning sunshine" Kaname says smiling. I blush. "Morning Kaname. "Any reason why you are naked?" Kaname asks. "No" I reply looking hungrily at his lips. I try hold myself together I slept with Zero to prove I loved him but now I'm a bit unsure. I kiss Kaname's soft lips, he kisses back. We start to kiss more passionately than before. I let the blankets fall. I sit straddling on Kaname's lap. We deepen our kiss. I pull away for a minute. "Be right back Kaname I just need to go to the bathroom" I say. "Ok but don't be to long sexy" Kaname says and slaps my ass playfully and I giggle as I walk to the bathroom and do my business. As I walk out of the bathroom I see a Kaname leaning against the wall. I run to him, he picks me up by my legs so I'm straddling him while we he stands. We kiss again. I feel this hunger getting worse. I rip Kaname's shirt off, then his pants and underwear till, we're straddled against the wall completely naked. Kaname manages to thrust up, I widen my legs a bit. Then he keeps thrusting inside of me. The pressure is building inside of me. Then I feel Kaname carry me to the bed. I laying on my back with my legs wide open for him. He quickly thrusts. "Faster, harder!" I moan and scream. We keep going at it till. "Kaname I'm going to cum!" I scream. "Me to Luna!" Kaname moans. Then suddenly I feel the release of the pressure and Kaname cum inside me.

END OF SEXUAL SCENE
"That was good Kaname." I say and smile. "Yeah it was Luna." Kaname smiles, then his stops smiling. "What's wrong Kaname?" I ask. "I'm sorry to say this to you Luna but I forgot to put a condom on, we got so busy so quickly. I'm sorry if you end up pregnant" Kaname says slightly upset. "It's fine Kaname, I understand you will be a great dad Kaname" I say smiling as I get up and get changed for class. Kaname quickly gets dressed and leaves my room. Once I'm organised I walk down the stair case smiling to see the night class waiting for me as usual. "Hello everyone" I say. "Hello Luna you ready for class?" Ruka asks. "Of course" I say then we walk to class. I'm sitting through class feeling a bit nausuas. Then class ends and I find a slightly worried Zero. I walk up to him. "What's wrong Zero?" I ask. "Um Luna last night because we happened so fast I forgot to put a rubber on. So if you end up pregnant I'm sorry" Zero says. I start to feel a bit worried about if I end up pregnant and whose child it will be. "It will be ok Zero you will be a great father." I say smiling. "Thanks Luna" Zero says smiling. We walk back to my room hand in hand. "Zero I just need to go to the bathroom ok?" I ask. "Of beautiful" Zero says. I walk into my bathroom and lock the door. I open a cupboard to find a pregnancy test. I take the test. And I wait. Waiting seems to take forever. When I look over at the test it says positive, saying I'm pregnant. How am I meant to tell Zero and Kaname I'm pregnant and don't know who the father is, they will kill each other or more likely me. I gulp and hide the test and walkout the bathroom. "What took so long Luna?" Zero says. I gulp. "Zero I just want to talk to you and Kaname so can you get him and bring him here please?" I ask. "Of course I will sweetie"Zero says as he kisses my forehead and gets Kaname. I'm worried how this bombshell will go. Zero and Kaname walk into the room and sit on my bed. "Luna what is so important you need both of us here?" Kaname asks. I feel tears exit my eyes. "I'm pregnant but I don't know who the father is! It's either Kaname or Zero" I sob. Kaname and Zero look surprised then pissed at each other. "I'm sorry, but please even though I'm not sure of whose baby it is use both can be the father. I don't care if the baby has two dads." I sob. "But Luna how can you think we will? We didn't even knew you slept with us both!" Kaname and Zero say in unison while pissed off. "I can't be here with him in the room" Zero says and walks out the room. "I've got to go Luna" Kaname says and walks out my room. I stand in my room sobbing. I'm left alone now. It's ok baby I will atleast be with you all the time. I go put pyjamas on and go to sleep.