Part 14

Y/N pov
  I'm soooo bored. I hate being left alone for long periods of time because I start to spiral and spiralling is not good! Being left alone with all my depression and anxiety is the worst idea possible. When I'm normally alone, I use my coping strategies, which are distract and ignore. The problem is, I've got nothing to distract myself with, and that makes the ignore part ten times more difficult!! Okay Y/N, just breath and calm down. What can I think about that will distract me for awhile? Ah, my friends? No, too many worries around that topic. What about a case? Yeah, lets go look at my case work.

Rosa's pov
  "I'm done with this!" I screamed, as I smashed the printer yet again. Everyone shrunk back in fear. "Hey Rosa? How about we don't smash the printer, and instead you tell us what your problem is," Jake lightly said. "The lead I thought I had to find Jackson was another dead end. The guy I found was just a runner and knew nothing. Trust me I tried every strategy in the book." Jake's face practically lit up like a Christmas tree. "Not every strategy." He smiled and walked away. "What are yo- Jake no! Don't you dare!" I sighed and chased after him.

Y/N pov
  We have a stolen bike. Yay. It was taken from a kid named Allen. He's not involved in any gangs or criminal activity. This is so mundane my head is about to explode. No leads, except maybe a camera from a store across the street picked it up. I slammed my head onto my desk. "Time to go," I mumbled to myself.

Rosa pov
  Jake came into the room and tossed his guitar at me. "That never works!" His voice cracked on the 'never'. "Then why do you keep on trying it?" I just sat their, waiting for him to answer. "Because what if it does work Rosa! What if the criminal does admit it from being annoyed!" He stormed out of the room, for some reason frustrated with me. "I don't want your stupid guitar!" I called after him. All I could do was sit and think. My thoughts could be dangerous sometimes if they go into the wrong topic. They could make me feel like I was drowning in a speeding river. But I just need to focus on finding Grayson, and getting Y/N back to the 99. Just then, as my thoughts were becoming to overwhelming, I heard Captain Holt call my name.

Y/N pov
  "Hi I'm detective Y/N. Could you show me the camera." The guy I was talking to quickly jogged away to go fetch it. "Here it is. We only have the one camera, so this is all we got." He reminded me weirdly of Scully. He played the video and I watched until I saw the dudes face. "Wait! Pause it and Wind it back slowly." A clear shot of they're face. Perfect. "Stop it there. A clear shot. I need you to forward this video clip to this email address. Thank you for your help." He nodded as I left, I was almost scared he would have a heart attack. I heard across the street to talk to the first responder, who came to the scene. "Nothing we could find detective. I'd say you should go and talk to the witness again and get a exact description of the bike." I nodded. "I might just do that. Thank you for your help." He lightly tipped his hat at me. I think might have an actual case for once....

A/N I'm sorry it took so long. I have have no excuse, I've just been really distracted lately and haven't been able to focus. Thank you for sticking around!