Finding Y/N

"Okay. Anyone got a status on Y/N?" Holt asks. "I think I'm getting a reading sir." Says one of the tec guys. "Where is it!?!" Demanded Rosa. "34th and 5th." Says Tec guy. "Alright, everybody suit up. We don't know what we're going into, but the priority is to get the hostage out safe. Everyone got that?" Nods all around. "Then let's do this shit."

Rosa pov.
We arrived at a classically creepy abandoned warehouse. Just how I like it. "We are going to do a sweep of every room in this building." I demand. I'm worried for Y/N. She's at a badassery level similar to mine, but yet she still manages to be such a kind caring person.
The first room I walk in I see Y/N sitting tied to a chair with some creepy blond starring at her. Then the blond pulls out a knife and tries to stab Y/N right in the heart. But I jump out and block the knife with my baton. I barley remember anything all I know is that the 99 got Y/N out of there alive, just barley. Now all I know is I'm looking at the person I want to, as Jake would say, romantic styles with, laying in a hospital bed. We called her family in Canada, they were in the room right now with her along with her friend from Canada, well I sat out on the bench. A few minutes later, her family comes out of the room telling me she asked for me. Just me. No one else.
  I walked in the room and did the one thing I never thought I would do. I..........