Tracked by the mob

At the bar....
"So how's that mob case going Y/N?" Amy asked concerned. "You seem like your tearing yourself apart over it."
"What, oh I'm ah fine, yeh fine."Y/N responded sounding unconvincing.
"Okay then. But if you need any help at all don't be scared to ask."

Time skip because I'm hungry

"Has anyone seen or heard from Y/N today? She's late for work.... again." Captain Holt asked the bullpen.
"No. Sorry Captain. I'm sure she's fine and just late." Jake responds.  " See guys I'm not the only one who's ever late." Jake tries to brag.
"That should not be something your flaunting Peralta." Amy said back.
"Fine then.  Charles? Can you call Y/N and see if she'll be in today?" Captain Holt ordered.
"Yes, Captain."
A few minutes later....
"Guys Y/N just called." Charles said white as a sheet.
"Charles, what's wrong?"
"She said she went to deep in that mob case...."
"And...." Rosa said impatiently.
"The mob is chasing her!" Charles squeaked out.
"WHAT!" Rosa screamed.
" I thought you didn't like Y/N very much. You always avoid her." Amy stated.
"I avoid her because she's the incredibly Canadian version of me!" At his point Rosa was panicking. The squad had never seen her worry so much about one person before. If she was worried things were about to get a whole lot worse......

A/N
Stay here for what the phone call sounded like. See ya soon. Bye!!!!