Part 13

Back in Canada, for the first time in quite a while. It stills feels like home, but less so now that the detectives aren't here. It's like you're in your house, but there's new furniture. "Welcome to Canada." The airport official said. "Thank you." I said in return, I'm just really happy I didn't say 'you too'.
When I got back to my apartment I unpacked, then I slipped into my natural form, couch potato. I put on my favourite show, and ate a lot of snacks. Then my phone decided to start ringing. "Hello?" I said picking it up. "Hello, is this detective Y/N?" The voice asked. "Yes, who is this?" There was a pause. "This Captain Bannon, I'm your old captain. I just wanted to welcome you back too Canada. I know the last few months have been hard." I smiled thinking about where I was a few months ago. "Yeah, I made some good friends at the Brooklyn precinct though." "That's good to hear. I just called to tell you that we expect you to show up to work on Monday. Is that clear?" "Yes sir." As soon as I said that he hung up. "Uhg, I actually have to move!" I said as I got up to go to bed. "What pyjamas? Aha owls!" Now I was just ready for this terrible day to be over. "Good night to myself."
As hard as I tried I couldn't fall asleep. So, naturally I texted Rosa:
(R=Rosa Y/N is still you)
Y/N: Hey Rosa
R: Yes?
Y/N: When are you going to start sending me the cases, I'm bored already!
R: Soon. When's your first day back?
Y/N: Monday.
R: Then i'll send you some details on Monday. Okay?
Y/N: Okay. I should probably go to sleep. Goodnight!
R: Goodnight

With that I feel asleep soon...