Part that was incredibly late

Y/N pov
"Y/N I don't think you're going to be able to break him. It happens sometimes, don't worry about it." Tim, a fellow detective, patted me on the shoulder. "But I need to catch this guy now! He stole a child's bike!" I knew I was overreacting, but at this point, I didn't care. "I'm only suggesting that you take a break, read over your notes, and get some water," Tim said. I nodded, I knew he was right. I took a moment to recompose myself before heading to my desk to look over my notes one last time.

"Okay, so you're telling me that that isn't you on the camera and you have a doppelgänger somewhere in Toronto, did I get that right?" Richard Jackson only nodded. "Then you also didn't try to run away from me when I went to your apartment. Weird how that happens?" Tim's right. I'm not getting anywhere with this, but if I don't crack him soon then i'll be forced to release him. I hate this.

Rosa's pov
  Finally! We were getting somewhere, all it took was me scaring the hell out of that guy. "So, Jackson is apparently situated in Toronto right now. He's got an apartment there, so we have to get there asap," Jake said, trying to get Holt to let us go. He finally agreed to let us go, as long as it was for strictly police work. We hop on a plane in an hour. "Hey, I'm going to text Y/N about all of this. I'll meet you back here to drive to the airport in half an hour." Jake grabbed his jacket and headed to leave, but first stopped to brag to Amy that he was visiting Y/N first. She rolled her eyes.
  Rosa- Jake and I are headed to Toronto to catch a guy named Richard Jackson. Heard of him?
  Y/N- He's been in my custody for an hour refusing to talk. I have him for another 47, get here soon!

  So, she's apparently one step ahead of us. Let's hope that 44 hours is long enough to interrogate him. I can't wait to tell Jake.

     Y/N pov
  My friends are coming to visit! I mean not really, but I get to see them anyway! How cool is it that our cases matched up and that I actually have a case that's awesome! "I got a breakthrough in the case. Maybe this one isn't as hopeless as you thought," I said to Tim as I walked by. "What happened?" I turned back to him. "Well, my friends from New York have been trying to track him down for awhile now and here he is." I was so bubbly with excitement. "Good luck with that. Really." Tim smiled at me and I walked away to my desk. Now all that I had to do was wait for Rosa and Jake. This will be a long 3 hours.

A/N- You're probably not reading this, but I'm sorry again for not updating. I'll also fixed some mistakes in some other chapters, I just kept on mixing up names. Anyway, bye!