The tour and the case

Hi, I'm Y/N."
"I'm Amy Santiago and this is my partner Jake Peralta."
"Hey! New detective alert!!" Screamed Jake.
"Ooh, are you from Canada. I heard they have great food there." Boyle remarked.
"Oh yeah. But nothing can beat poutine." I told him.

You start your tour with Jake and Amy. You find the precinct pretty easy to navigate. The tour ends with your desk.
"And this is your desk." Amy concludes.
"Thanks for showing me around." I state great fully.
"No problemo." Jake responds.
"You have the rest of the day to get yourself ready. Your first case starts tomorrow. " Amy helpfully states.
"Thanks again!" You call after them.

Your case the next day was a pretty easy solve. It was a murder and the perp had left his wallet (with his id in it.) next to the body. All you had to do was track them down and make the arrests. The other cases you got were a little more tricky. In the next few days you caught 8 perps including the wallet guy.
"Great job on your first few days
L/N." Pointed out the sarge.
"Thank you Sargent. That's why they sent me." You said.
"To solve crimes and look good doing it like the rest of the 99?" Remarked Peralta.
"Why else." You shot back.

After your first few weeks you had met everyone. Except the mysterious Rosa Diaz, which you weren't sure if you wanted to meet in the first place.
Next week you got a case landing you in a pretty sticky situation with the mob.
Stay tuned for more.....

A/N
Hi. Sorry I posted this at 11:30 pm. I did warn you though. Anyway please comment and do the other stuff. I don't read these nor do I expect you to so...
Buh Bye!!!