Chapter 17 : I'm sorry

Jenny POV

I was a awake when i felt something heavy on my tummy.

I'm with Third last night but wait its just a dream. Why am i having a dream about him? No, I shouldn't think about him.

I opened my eyes but Liam face welcome me.

I roam my eyes in every inch of his face. He's skin is so soft and smooth.

I gasp when he hug me tighter moving his face on mine while his eyes are still close. Our nose was almost touching and in just one move we both kissing each other.

I realized that i was just wearing my bra , what happened?

I look down and thank God i still have my short.

But Liam is half naked, he only have his pants but his top, wait---

I moved my hand on his chest when i notice that there was a scar on it. I caress it.

Where did he got it?

My eyes widen shock when i felt his hand holding my hand that was caressing his chest earlier. He place my hand on his chest as he stared at me with a lustful on his eyes.

He moved his face closer as he close his eyes, closing the gap between us.

And all i can do is closing my eyes waiting for our lips to collide.

He kiss me sweetly and gently, as if my lips is a fragile that he should be careful on it or else it will break anytime.

" I love you! " he said that almost moaned between our kiss as he deepened the kiss.

" I love you too..." I answered the made him stopped.

He smiled at me as he caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

" I love you more Nini" he said , a tears escape on his eye as he stared at me.

My smiledp was gone when i heard him saying that name.

It was Third , he's the only one that used to call me Nini.

" Third!" I mumbled

I removed his hand that is holding my cheeks as i got up. I wear my shirt and immediately went out of that small  hut.

" Jenn wait" he called me.

" Let me explain!" He held my arms

" What do you want?" I said that almost sobbing.

" I'm sorry, i didn't mean to---"

" you didn't mean but you already did, niloko mo lang ako. I trust you and whats hurting me is-- i shouldn't love you. You're always hurting me, please stay away from me again. Like what you did before. Why did you came back?" I said that almost crying as i kneeled down.

" Please hayaan mo muna akong magpaliwanag Jenn, pakinggan mo muna ako." He held my hand

" don't touch me, i wouldn't let you fooled me again."

" Inaamin kong nagkamali ako pero pinagsisihan ko lahat ng mga nangyari, please forgive me. I promise that i won't---"

" You won't what? You won't hurt me again. Stop lying Liam or Third or whoever you are."

" Hindi ko nagawang magpakita sa'yo nung araw na yun dahil dito" He pointed his heart. " That day, i'm on my way when i got into an accident. The Doctor found out that my heart is really weak that time. So my Mom decided na dalhin ako sa States para maoperahan, tumagal ako ng one month sa Hospital na walang malay habang inaantay pa nila yung donor ko. The operation was successful but i've got into coma for a year. Nagising ako ng walang maalala sa past ko, kung sino ako, kung saan ako lumaki, saan ako nag-aral, kung sino yung mga naging kaibigan ko?. I forgot everything until one day my Mom started a story kung saan ako nag-aral nung high school dito sa Pilipinas . Nabuhay ako na pakiramdam ko laging may kulang, i've been searching about my past hanggang sa isang araw bumalik ang memory ko, i'd remember everything including you"

"Maraming beses ka ng nagsinungaling sakin, why do you expect me to believe you? "

" Jenny please believe me"

" believing you? Pero bakit ngayon ka lang nagpakita sakin after so many years and why the hell on earth that you pretend to be my bodyguard. Why didn't you just tell me that you are Third? Why do you have to lie?"

" That day i want to tell you everything pero napanghina ako ng loob, paano kong magalit ka sakin?"

Flashback

" Hey you!" While pointing at him

" Huh? What about me?" He said pointing himself.

" You're my Bodyguard? So you are?"

"Ano?"

"and i want to tell you that i don't want you here so get out of my house and don't you ever come back again." I said in anger while pointing the way.

" wait! Me? i'm your what again!"

" what the hell? Are you really that stupid or what? Aren't you hear me?" I yelled as i raised my brow while looking at him.

" teka lang di ko naiintindihan-"

" Stop it okay, you're pissing me, i said leave and don't you ever come back." this guy is really getting on my nerves.

End of flashback

" Stay away from me!"

" Miss Jenny! Liam!" I heard a voice calling our name , then Elly and my bodyguards appear.

" Miss Jenny!" Elly run towards me " Okay ka lang Miss Jenny, nasaktan ka ba? Liam?"

" I'm fine Elly, lets go!"

" Liam, okay ka lang!" Elly ask him and He nod looking at me .

" Elly , Lets go!" I keep on calling her but she look so worried when she look at Liam.

" Elly!" I yelled at her

She then look at me, then started to walk.

" Liam!" I heard Camille called him, i stop and turn around. Why its still hurting me seeing him with somebody else? I should mad at him, right?

She then hug Liam, that's the last thing i saw before i started to walk.