Chapter 4 : Fired

Jenny pov

Blurk

what the f*ck! He vomit.. Wooh mission success, i'll just wait for him to went down so i can leave now. Well, he is just doing that while the door is open.

" Hey! Go somewhere, don't do it here in my car or else---" i cut when he turn around i saw his eyes close. He was gonna stumble but in an instinct i catch his body.

I was holding his arm while his head is in the crook of my neck.

" Hey! Get up! " i yelled as i pushed him. But he vomit again, in my top. Wtf this guy, i'm gonna kill him instead.

He tried to get up from me but he lose his consciousness. I pushed him and i tried to sit him in the shotgun seat.

" yuck! Ewww this smell i hate it." While looking at my dirty cloth.

Ring Ring Ring

" hello, Ava."

" Where are you? Kanina pa kami dito ah, pasalamat ka kaibigan ka namin."

" Huh, i think i'm not gonna coming with you guys! I tried but i'm sorry. Maybe next time but not now..." I said while wiping my dress.

" huh, bakit? Are you in trouble, do you need some hel--"

" Jenn..." I heard Liam called my name that almost voiceless.

" Jenn? Sino yun?" She confusedly ask

" Ahhm. It's not what you think, okay" i awkwardly say

"Uhm i think you're with someone right now. Oh sorry for disturbing you" then Ava hangup her phone.

I groaned in frustration , this monkey ruin my plan. I'm gonna kill him.

I hit his head then i tried to remove his jacket, after that i removed my crop top,  then i wear his jacket.

"This is ewww!" I said as i throw my crop top in the window. "Yuck"

----
Liam pov

I wake up as i felt a cold water in my face. I opened my eyes and saw Jenny in front of me while holding a bucket.

" If you will not going to get up, i will throw you in the shore." Oh my god! What just happened.

I got up and remember what just happened earlier.

-

" Hey, are you that numb or you want to me to burn you here? Hey!" She said while kicking my back.

" Tama na!" I yelled " I'm sorry Jenn, it'll will never gonna happened again." I calmly said but i never glance at her, i don't want to break her rule.

" Sorry, Sorry! Don't apologized to me, just leave , stay away from me. I don't want to see that fucking monkey face of yours. You're fired!" She said then walked out.

I have to make it up to her, i need this job.

---------

After i changed my clothes, i headed to Jenny's room.

I saw a maid outside her room handling  a tray that full of cup of milk ice cream.

" Hi! You're Liam diba? Ako nga pala si Elly"

" Hi Elly, kay Jenny ba lahat yan?" i said as i gave her my smile. She nod in a respond

" mauubos pa niya ba lahat yan Elly?"

"Di mo naitatanong pero ito ang paborito ni Miss Jenn at galit daw siya ngayon kaya ito lang ang nakakapagpakalma sa kanya."  At dahil sakin

" Elly! Naririnig mo ba yun?" Nagkunwari akong may naririnig ako kahit wala naman.

" wala naman."

" May tumatawag sa'yo , ako ng magbibigay sa kanya.." I lied ,but gladly she believe  me.

After she leave , i knock on Jenny's door.

Knock knock knock

The door opened, she smiled sweetly while opening the door while talking on her phone. That moment is in slow motion, this is the first time that i saw her wonderful smile again after a long time. I felt my world stop, and my heartbeat pumped fast.

I came back to my sense when i heard her voice, then her smile has gone.

" What are you doing here? I told you to leave ,right." While he raising her eyebrows. But she stop when she saw me holding a tray of her ice cream.

"Jenn, uhmm- this is for you. Someone told me to give your ice cream." I innocently said.

" Okay come in but leave after " She walk inside her room and i follow her.

I was amused as i enter her room, her room is so neat, the wall is painted in white.

I came back in my sense when she yelled at me. " Yah, hey!"

" Put it down and leave." While she is sitting in her couch, then she crossed her arm and crossing her legs

While i'm putting her ice cream in the table. " Hey, why are you looking at me?" Then i realized that she's right i'm looking at her. I avert my gaze at her and i awkwardly turn my head.

" You break my rules, i told you not to look at me, right?." While scooping her ice cream.

" i'm sorry , It won't happened again. I---" she cut me

" Of course it won't, 'cause you're fired"

" Please give me another chance, i will make it up to you." i said with a sincere look written all over my face but i forgot that i am talking to a person nothing but a heartless.

" there are no chance to give stupid monkey, so you better leave now and find another job." This girl is getting into my nerves, i will not beg to her.

I form my hand into fist as I walk out and hit the door. I heard her shouts but i didn't mind it.

She fired me and now whats next?

Jenny! I couldn't let this to happened.

~~~'~~~~~~~~~
To be continued