Chapter 10 : Bestfriend

Jenny pov

I sat on the sand while holding his flower.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't did that. I know that i will never be your friend but i'm just here. You can tell me everything you want. Believe me! It will lessen the pain, i wouldn't bother to ask and i will just listen." Liam said that made me calm for a moment.

" Liam, how do you manage to smile if you have a problem?" I ask him

" Uhmm madali lang kung gugustuhin mo lang"

" because i don't know how to do that, i don't know how to smile ,how to lo---"

" Jenn--" he cut me

" I know you can, everyone knows that. For example, uhm i miss the person i love. I just think about her and think about a happy memories that we had." He  closed his eyes then sighed.

" I miss you Ni--" he opened his eyes then stared to my eyes and smile.

"Subukan mo!" I close my eyes and think about my parents, the happy memories that we had together.

I smiled with the thought that we still doing our hobby, that we still playing piano and guitar. Eating our favorite ice cream under the tree while they are telling me some story.

I gasped and roam my eyes at my surroundings when i opened my eyes and i saw that there are no sign of Liam. Where is he? Did he leave me here?

I was about to stand up" Hey, just sit!" he obeyed

I noticed that he's holding a two cup of ice cream on his hand.

" Is that for me?" I ask 'cause i'm craving for ice cream now.

" hmm!"he nod " of course" He answer handling me the cup of ice cream.

He sat beside me"i thought that you will left me here"

" i just get this in the trunk, i know that this is your favorite. "

" what? Uhmm wait how did you know that this is my favorite?" He scratched his nape and look away,

" uh-- i saw you eating this milk ice cream on your room. Remember, i was the one who brought this so thats why i think that this is your favorite"

" My Dad always giving me an ice cream when i was kid, when he saw me crying he knows how to enlighten my mood." I said scooping my ice cream as i smiled.

" When i was 15 i met Third, the boy who made me forgot everything about my past." I feel comfortable with Liam right now, i feel safe and i want to tell everything about my past.

I felt that my heart is so heavy if i wouldn't tell this to anyone.

" 6 years ago, i met Third at the school. I was about to go home when i heard that someone is singing at the music room." I smiled " He has a good voice , the first time i saw him i really admire him. One day, i saw a bully in our school that punching him."

" Did you help him?"

" Yeah, my Grandfa own that school and they scared of me. So, they run after hearing me shouting at them. Third is look so pathetic that time , so we went to the clinic to heal his bruise that the bullies cause him. But i didn't know that after a week , he made me as his friend though i don't want to have a friend that time."

"He made me close to him until one day. its my 15th birthday, he promise me to celebrate my birthday though i don't really do it. Since my parents died i never celebrate my birthday. That day he didn't came on my birthday. He left me alone, i've been waiting for him even though my birthday is already over. The next day, i've found out that he already transferred to the other school." I felt a pinch on my chest and i let a small sobbed while hugging my knees.

" That day, i felt that i lose someone i love again and what's hurting me is he sent me a letter."

"A letter?" He ask curling his forehead.

" He said that he doesn't want me to be his friend, that he just used me so the bully wouldn't harm him..."

" i didn't know!" He hug me at my back.

I should protest right now but i can't move, i feel that i need him, i need this hug.

I face him and hug him tightly, he caressed my back while i'm still crying.

Liam is not my bodyguard now, he's my friend. Do i really need him ?

Why do i feel that this hug is really familiar to me? This is the first time that we hug like this but i'm so confused.

" You'll be fine!" He mumbled

" Thank you Liam!" I said after we let go from the hug.

He wipe my tears using his hand and smiled " kung ako si God ngayon , what will you going to wish."

" Huh? I didn't know that your such a kid."

" Just ask for it and i'll give it to you. Kahit mahirap pa.." He seriously said

I can't think of anything but---

" What if i ask you to leave? I don't want you to be my bodyguard Liam. Can you give it to me?" I wittingly ask

" Your the God right?"

" Do you really want me to do it?" He ask with a sad tone in his voice

" Why not? Its been a month since you've started to be my bodyguard, so i want you to leave--"

" Wishes Granted!" He said and I just laugh at him.

" Yes! No Liam ever!" I scream leaving him frozen on the sand 'cause i stand up to raise my hand to show the world how happy i am.

I run and run until i exhausted...
I just want to let out the pain that hurting inside my chest.

Its gone and its all because of Liam.... He help me moving on that pain that i've been carry for so many years.

I didn't know that i can still do this, i felt that i'm a kid right now that i feel free.

That i can do anything and i don't have to worry about anything....