Chapter 11 : First night Together

Jenny pov

I stay at our family house near the beach, i don't want to go home now. I just want to be alone.

I get my clothes on the closet, gladly its still here. Its been a year since  the last time i visit in here.

After i change my clothes , i go downstairs to cook my dinner. I'm not good at cooking but i know how to cook. And i don't have a maid here, they just came here if they know that i'm here. But like what i've said, i want to be alone.

        🎶Stay a little longer🎶

🎶 Will you ever come find me?
Will you ever come find me?
Will you ever be mine?
Need you now, oh hold me closer

I opened the door and saw Liam singing while playing a guitar. I thought he already left 'cause i ask him to came back tomorrow to fetch me here.

🎶Stop the wheels of time
When I close my eyes
You're here by my side (x2)
All I ever really need is your love Nothing I could say would ever be enough

I walk towards the cottage where he is sitting and i stop when he stop singing. I saw his wiping something on his cheeks. Is he crying?

🎶Stay a little longer with me, baby!
Won't you stay a little longer with me?
Stay a little longer with me, baby!
Won't you stay a little longer with me?
Oh Oh O..

🎶I have been waiting for something new (x2)
Now I know it's for you
Silver lining to my dark cloud (x2)
Truth in this world of doubt
Now that I have you,Don't let me go (x2)
Oh I know that time to leave has come
I'm not ready for this moment to be done

He smiled while still closing his eyes, i didn't know that he's really good in this. He has a good voice, any girl will fall for him if they heard this voice. Am i? Why did i think of that? Of course i'm not!

🎶Stay a little longer with me, baby!
Won't you stay a little longer with me?
Stay a little longer with me, baby!
Won't you stay a little longer with me?(x2)

🎶Ho Oh O..Won't let go, cannot ever let go
The light of your memories
Won't let go, cannot ever let go
Every joy, every misery (x2)

In life i've realized that we never lost someone we love 'cause they are just here, we just keep them in our heart, their memories are still here.

🎶Oh ho.. what's this feeling?
It's just so true
Cross the seven seas
Give my life for you
There's nothing that I wouldn't do

🎶Stay a little longer with me, baby!
Won't you stay a little longer with me, baby?
Please stay a little longer with me, baby!
Won't you stay a little longer with me..

I sat beside Liam and listening on his music.

🎶Don't ever leave me now
Don't you please?Stay a little longer with me, baby
Won't you stay?
Need you here.. with me

He opened his eyes as he finish and look at me.

" Bakit lumabas ka?" He ask me placing his guitar beside him.

" Uhm, why are you still here? I told you to leave right?"

" Jenn-- i just want to make sure that you're find in here. So just let me stay here in the cottage. I won't gonna sing again"

" I didn't know that you're good in singing!"

He scratched his nape " My voice is really bad Jenn--"

" No, don't say that. You know what? The song is really good."

" That's one of my favorite song!"

" It must be your girlfriend, where is she?"

" No , i don't have a girlfriend. I wish i can tell her how much i love her. " he look down but why do i feel a sudden pain in my heart knowing that he's already in love with somebody else.

" Why don't you tell her?"

" I'm afraid that she might still mad at me, I've done something to her and i don't know how will she forgive me. I miss her, i miss her so much! I wish i could still beside her like before." He look away

" Liam? I don't know you but i felt that your a good person---" i felt that i already knew this guy.

" If you know me, you wouldn't want to talk to me. I'm a bad person."

" No, you're not. If you are bad, you already did something bad to me right now." I held his hand squeezing it.

After a while he smile, we spent an hour for our conversation when i decide to go inside.

I let him stay at the guess room, at first he refused but i keep on insisting, so he end up staying at the guess room. I won't let him stay at the cottage, its really cold out there and i don't want him to get sick again.

Liam pov

I fixed the bedsheets so i can sleep, i'm so tired but yet happy just by seeing Jenny is smiling earlier.

For the first time i saw her angelic gummy smile. I can say that she's really perfect while doing it.

I stop by a loud thunder, and the rain is started to pour outside. Gladly, Jenny insist me to use this guess room.

I was shock when i saw Jenny immediately entered my room, and what i was shock is---

He went towards me, hugging me tightly while sobbing on the crook of my neck.

Is she afraid of thunder?

" Please , I don't wan't to hear that..."

" Wag kang matakot, andito lang ako."

I lift her in a bridal style, i was about to bring her to her room but she stop me.

" Let me stay here with you..." She continue to sobbed.

I closed the door while i'm still lifting her and went to the bed.

" Sleep now, i'm just here..." She laid on the bed while i'm still beside her.

.Patuloy pa rin ang pagkulog habang bumubuhos ang ulan. She's really afraid of thunder that made her pulled me on the bed. She's now hugging me, hiding her face on my chest and keep on sobbing.

I caressed her back to calm her " It would gone later ,so stop crying. SHHHHH"

'I can't believe that this savage Jenny is like a baby when she heard thunder. A crying baby, my crying baby!' i smiled with the thought.