Chapter 6: Safe

Jenny pov

" So how's your night?" Ava ask while munching her food. We're here at the cafeteria and having a snack.

" What do you mean?" I ask in confusion

" Such a denial Queen, tsk tsk! Here's your crown!" While gesturing an invisible stupid crown of her own imagination.

" Stop it Ava! It wont work on me, just tell me!"

" You're with someone last night , i don't know that guy but---" She cut

" But what?"

" You kiss him Jenn!" Who is she talking about?

" Stop that nonsense Ava. I didn't kiss someone or anyone last night and never in my life that i'd kiss someone. Like what you said , you didn't know him. So maybe you're just drunk. You're just mistaken by what you have seen."

" No, i won't! I'm sure of that"

" So, what his looks?" I ask 'cause she looks like she's saying the truth.

" He is handsome, cute and tall and he has blonde hair" i spit my Orange juice as i heard she mention a blonde hair 'cause its Liam who's take me home last night.

I can't believe this!

" Jenn, okay ka lang ---Oh my God--" i look at Ava who is now covering her mouth and looking at my back

" Hey what?" I ask but she didn't answer.

I look at the direction she is looking at, but its just Liam who is standing and walking towards our table

Oh my God its Liam, i'm sure he remember everything last night.

But i have to act like nothing happened and i didn't really remember anything 'cause i'm drunk.

He sat beside me and look at Ava.

" I'm Ava!" Ava said extending her hand in a flirt way. She's really a flirt and this monkey really like it.

" Liam!" He said and reaching Ava's hand

" You're the guy last-- ouch" i kick her leg under the table so she'll shut up.

" Nothing!" She said forcing a smile.

" What are you doing here?" I ask him while rolling my eyes.

" I'm your bodyguard right?" He teasingly ask. What the f*ck! I thought i already rid of him.

" Who said that? Stupid!"

" Jenn, he's your bodyguard! So that's why he's in the bar last nig-- aw" i hit her leg again, she really want me to hurt her... I glared at her so she'll stop.

" Ava, okay ka lang ba?" He worriedly ask

" No, i mean yes!"

" Stay away from me stupid monkey or else i'll kill you!" I said with a deep voice.

" You're not the one who hired me so i'm not fired yet. So expect me that i'm always around you. Or much better, i'm always beside you 24/7." He said winking at me.

I jolt up in my seat and walk out and he immediately follow me. I groaned in frustration as i stomp my feet.

He's really losing my patience

" What are you doing here? Are you serious that you will keep on following?" I said with an anger written all over my face, i really hate a bodyguard for Pete Sake.

" Jenn, i am your bodyguard and i will go where ever you are."

I groaned as i walk towards the Lady's room