Chapter 13 : The story

Jenny pov

" papunta na ako Nini, just wait for me i'm on my way!" Third said on the phone while i'm still waiting for him.

" If you won't came, i will forget that your my friend. I swear!" I said in a threat tone.

" I promise!"

I was about to hangup when he stop me" Wait Nini! I have to tell you something, i can't wait to tell this to you!"

" I--- lo- happy birthday!"

" Thank you!" I smiled

" and i want you to know that i lov--- that i love--"

" that?"

"that--- were here!"

"Were here?" I mumbled as i opened my eyes.

" Miss Jenn, i'm sorry for waking you up!" I thought that everything is real but now, uggh.

After how many years, i'm having a dream of him again.

Where are you Third? Do you still think of me?

" Elly, how long have you been working for us?" I ask farrowed my brows

I'm going to fired you little sh*t.

" Uhmm--- 1 year--" she answer with fear.

" Don't you ever do wake me up again if not important or else--!"

" pero Miss Jenn--"

" But what?" I yelled

She pointed her forefinger that made me look to the direction that she pointed.

I awkwardly smiled when i saw a lots of Kids with the staffs of the orphanage in front of me. I'm still inside the car but the door is already opened.

" Good morning miss Jenny!" the kids greet me. I just smiled at them then roam at the place.

Am i really gonna stay in this place for the whole week?

" Maam , ako po si Jade. Dito po tayo Maam." She gestured her hand

" Dito po yung kwarto niyo ni ."

" Elly" She added, i followed her with Elly

" But wait!  I will stay with Elly?" 'Cause i hate that someone is in my room and making some noise. Uggggh

" I'm sorry po miss Jenny pero ito na lang po yung kwarto na available. Gagamitin po kasi ng ibang volunteer yung ibang room"

" Volunteer? Someone important than me?"

" I'm sorry po miss Jenny! " she look down.

"is there anything I can do?" I rolled my eyes as i flipped my hair " c'mon Elly!"

------

" Don't worry Miss Jenn, i'm just gonna sleep on the couch. Promise di po ako mag-iingay." she said while organizing my clothes in the closet.

" Just make sure!" I glared at her before entering the bathroom to to take a shower.

After i took a shower i wore my pajamas, its just 7 pm but i already want to sleep.

Knock knock

Elly opened the door but i didn't mind if who is it 'cause i'm reading a novel while i'm laying on my bed.

" Miss Jenn, i'm hungry. Its dinner time, can we eat now!" She said pouting like a kid.

" I'm not hungry, if you want to eat just go..." I said with a lazy tone in my voice, then she leave.