Chapter 9 : I own him

Liam pov

I was awake when i felt that there was something heavy in my stomach. I opened my eyes and was shocked when i saw it, it was Jenny hugging my tummy while her head is in my shoulder.

She move and she hug me tight, i took glance of her face and i was so amused with her face. How do she still look beautiful at all  even  she's sleeping? I felt so tensed when my eyes landed to her lips , How did she done this to me even she's sleeping?

Control Liam, tulog lang siya kaya nasasabi mo yan.. Pero pag gumising na siya , di mo na pagpapantasyahan ang isang katulad niya.

I didn't realize that i am moving my face closer to her , trying to kiss her.

" What are you doing?" That made me back to my sense, her eyes wide in shock same as mine.

Blag~

She kick me out of the bed that made me kiss the floor. Urghh!

I got up and face her" What do you think are you doing?" She ask

" What do you mean?" I ask

" You're trying to kiss me, you're really a pervert. What if i didn't wake up, maybe you're already  taking advantage of me. Such a pervert" she burst out in anger

" No i did not.  i didn't do anything Jenn, its not what you think!" I exclaimed , she's now hugging her self as if i will do something bad to her.

I think so...

" Get out!" She shout pointing the door which i immediately obeyed.

" Thank you Jenn!" Before i made my way out of her room.

'I can believe that Jenny did take care of me, i thought she wouldn't do anything for me 'cause i'm just a bodyguard for her.' I smiled with the thought.

~~~~~~~~~

Week has passed jenny didn't do anything to get rid of her bodyguard, she just let the latter do whatever he want.

Naisip niyang kahit anong pagpapahirap ang gawin niya dito ay di niya pa rin magawang paalisin si Liam sa buhay niya

Liam always obey Jenny , so Jenny would never be mad at him again.

He always follow Jenny's rules, kahit na mahirap para sa kanya ang hindi tumingin sa dalaga.

Pauwi na sila galing sa school nang biglang may lumapit kay Liam na isang babae.

" Liam wait" huminto si Liam

" I just want to get your number, so i can call you for our project." But this girl doesn't realized that Jenny is with Liam.

Sinulat ni Liam ang number niya sa phone ni Camille.

*cough  *cough* cough*

" Jenny, okay ka lang?" Liam ask Jenny but she just rolled her eyes

" Lets go!" as she flipped her hair, giving her deadly glare to Camille.

" Liam, can we start our project tommorow in my place?" camille ask while clinging in Liam's arm.

" Liam, lets go! I want to go home, can you just call that girl then you can do whatever you want but not here , in front of me" I burst out in anger 'cause duh ang landi huh...

" Bakit ka ba nakikialam huh? Hindi mo ba nakikita na nag-uusap pa kami ni Liam" ang sabi ni Camille na kanina pa naiinis kay Jenny.

" Excuse me, you are talking to my bodyguard. Which means 'I OWN HIM', so i can do whatever i want to him. Anyway, you don't know me. So you better know your place, if you want his time then ask me first. C'mon Liam!" Liam left his mouth agape when he heard Jenny said.