Chapter 12 : Missing him

Jenny pov

I was awake when i felt that the sun rays is hitting my face. I got up and stretch my arms.

I stop when i remember what was just happened last night. Did i really did that? And to Liam?

" Let me stay here with you..."

Argggh! This is so embarassing...

How will i face him after what happened last night?

-
-

I went down and looking something to eat when i saw that there was an omelette at the table .

" Hmm-- did he cook this? Where is he?" i mumbled

"Liam!" I called him but he didn't answer me. Where is that guy?

After i ate all of it, i went outside to find Liam but he also wasn't there.

But my car is still here " Liam!" I called him

"Miss Jenn---"

" Liam?" My smiled was gone when i saw who is it.

" Why are you here? Have you seen Liam?" Its our family driver Mang Noel with our maid Elly.

"Miss Jenn,si Sir Liam po--"

" Sir?"

" I mean si Liam , he told us to fetch you here 'cause you're still sleeping when he leave earlier." Elly explained

" Where did he go?"

" he already resigned as your bodyguard Miss Jenn. So we don't know where is he now?"Ellie answered

" he resigned? " i ask in shock

" May pinabibigay po siya.." Ellie handed me a small envelope which i immediately opened.

I'm really happy that i met you and be your bodyguard even its just a month. But i want you to know that i didn't regret to be your bodyguard and i want you to be happy, i'm glad that granting your wish will be your happiness. Please don't cry every time you heard a thunder.

I want to stay a little longer with you but i'm your God yesterday and i should grant your wish.
I hope that i made a right decision....

Your bodyguard from Hell!

                                       Liam

Flashback

" kung ako si God ngayon ,what will you going to wish?."

" Huh? I didn't know that your such a kid."

" Just ask for it and i'll give it to you. Kahit mahirap pa..." He seriously said

I can't think of anything but---

" What if i ask you to leave? I don't want you to be my bodyguard Liam. Can you give it to me?" I ask but not so serious

" Your the God right?" I added

" Do you really want me to do it?" He ask with a sad tone in his voice

" Why not? Its been a month since you've started to be my bodyguard, so i want you to leave--"

" Wishes Granted!"

End of flashback

Did he really take it seriously?

" Let's go! " I coldly said and the driver opened the door for me. I sat on the passenger feeling so sad as i throw the letter beside me.

Why did he leave that easily?

I didn't force him to leave, did he really think that i would be happy if he leave?

I shook my head " I shouldn't think about him "

" ano po yun Miss Jenn?" Ellie ask turning her back at me while she is in the shotgun seat.

" Nothing!" 

-------

We arrived at the mansion when suddenly i heard a familiar voice calling me at my back.

" Jenny!" I immediately went to him and hug him tightly.

" I miss you!" I said as i sobbed while i'm still hugging him. " I miss you Grandfa!"

" I miss you too my Princess, Grandfa is here so stop crying okay. I want to ask my Princess if something happened while Grandfa is not here."

" Grandfa?" I said as he let go of the hug

" Hmm-- what's wrong?"

" Can we eat together? I miss eating breakfast with you Grandfa." I said while wiping my tears

" You still doesn't change, you're still my baby. !" Then he laugh that made me feel so embarrassed and hide my face. Gladly, no one is here.

@the dining

" So why aren't you eating? Mukhang hindi ka naman gutom but you still want to eat with me." I realize that i what just playing my food. What's happening to me?

" Jenny, what's bothering you? " he confusedly ask, do i look so obvious? Am i really bothered with that Liam?

" Huh? Grandfa, nothing!" i lied

" Hmm--- but you can't hide it."

I was about to say something but Elly came " Mr. Smith, nandiyan na po yung mga bodyguard na kinuha niyo po."

" Please tell the head security to assist them. I'll just eat with my Grandaughter, i'll be there later" Grandfa said then Elly bowed and leave.

" Grandfa, a new bodyguard. How about Liam?" Oh my God , why did i mention his name?

" Since when did you care about our bodyguards? So you miss him already?" Grandfa teasingly ask which made me pissed.

" Grandfa, Do i? I don't care if he leave without saying goodbye to me. He called me a heartless person but he is too. He really doesn't care about someone's feelings." I burst out in anger and walk out.

This is all your fault Liam! You made me like this!

Why do i feel like i lost a friend again?

~~~~~~~~
Weeks has passed

I just finished my mid term exam, so i'm gonna have a vacation for a weeks. Dana invite me to their Resort but i don't want to go. While Ava ask me to go to their family vacation in Switzerland but i also don't want to go with them.

I'm just gonna sleep at the house, uggh i'm so lazy doing anything.

I was about to sleep when i heard my phone rang.

I saw Grandfa's I.D

" Hello, Grandfa!"

" Jenny, i have an important meeting today so---"

" So? Grandfa i know it but i'm sleeping right now."

" Tulog pala ang prinsesa ko pero bakit nakakausap ko pa siya? And its too early to sleep, why aren't you sleeping at night?" I'm sleeping at night but i'm still sleepy though its 8 am.

" Now get up and listen, i want you to go to the Orphanage. Bring Elly, i told the bodyguards to be with you. And please, be patient with the kids!" What? Kids?

" And since you're just at the house. Stay at the orphanage until your vacation is over okay." What?

" No!"

" Yes and that's an order!"

" No, i won't! "

" Jenny, please listen to me. The Kids need the medical supply so if you won't gonna come then those medical supply won't be there. "

" But why do i have to stay?"

"Jenny"

I massage my temple" Okay!"