Chapter 14 : Let's start again

Jenny pov

" Kids, matulog na kayo. Bukas na lang ulit" he bid a goodbye to the kids.

" Thank you po sa story at sa mga dinonate niyo po para sa amin, nagustuhan ko po yung mga damit at mga laruan na binigay niyo po sa amin Kuya Liam" the little girl said, she's cute, she has curly hair and her dimple is so cute.

" Miss Jenn, umalis na tayo. Inaantok na po talaga ako. Makikita niyo pa rin naman si Sir Liam bukas" bwisit talaga 'tong si Elly.

" Elly, magpahinga ka na. Ako ng bahala kay Jenny, ihahatid ko na lang siya sa kwarto niya." He's now looking at me with a smile plastered on his face.

" Thank you Sir Liam huh!"

" Liam na lang, Elly! Di ako sanay na tinatawag na Sir." He then put his hand on his pocket.

" Mauna na ako sa inyo Liam, Miss Jenn" she then leave, leaving me and Liam in silent.

---

" Di ko akalain na makikita kita dito. Kumusta ka na?" he stared at me while were sitting on the bench.

" I think if you only knew that i'm here, you wouldn't come in here. Am i right?"

" mali ka ng iniisip sakin Jenn---, nandito ako dahil alam kong nandito ka. Nagvolunteer ako dito dahil gusto kitang makita" he paused " Namiss kita" I was shocked when i heard his answer, why do i feel that i was satisfied with the answer that i've been waiting after he left.

" But why did you left if you want to see me?"

" I-- I-- cause i'm started to fall in love with you at sa huli alam kong di mo ako magagawang mahalin. Like what you said 'the Princess will never fall in love with the monkey like me'. How will you love me kung sa simula pa lang---"

" What if i gave you a chance to love me?" I immediately said that made him stop.

" Jenn--"

" Lets start again, But not my bodyguard. Im Jenny!" I extend my hand

He look to my hand then to my face before he reach my hand " I'm Liam"

He hug me and i hug him back, do i really start to fall with this guy?

Basta ang alam ko lang I miss him , i miss his smell , his face.

~
~

"Miss Jenn, wake up" i was awake when i heard Elly's voice , i will going to kill you Elly.

" What?" I shout at her

" I'm sorry Miss Jenn pero kanina pa po si Liam sa labas at hinihintay kayo." She explain

" Tell him that i'll be quick" i immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Oh my God! I didn't thought that i can do this in my whole life, i mean i took a shower in just 5 minutes.

Am i still normal? 'Cause normally it takes 45 minutes to one hour before i'd finish to take a shower but now.

What happened to me?

I came out of my room after i wear my clothes and  fix my hair. I only wear my denim short with a V-neck shirt on my top. I just want to be simple today.

" Lets go, the kids are waiting for us." Liam said smiling at me as i gave him my gummy smile.

Were gonna have a breakfast with the kids before the program start.

A lot of kids welcome us when we entered the dining room. I can't count the long table that they are sitting together with the staff and the other volunteer.

Liam let me sit first before he sit beside me.

" Liam! Can i sit here?" Oh my God, can you please get rid of this girl who is now blushing in front of Liam. Is she following me and Liam?

" Excuse me!" i said rolling my eyes on her. Its Camille , who always making a scene every time i'm with Liam.

Liam look at me asking me if Camille can sit beside him.

She then sat beside Liam but Liam immediately got up " I'll just get a food for you Jenn."

I nod as i let him leave, leaving me and Camille as if we have a staring contest. " I heard that Liam isn't your bodyguard now."

" and so?" i answered her farrowing my brows

" It means that he is not yours now, you don't own him anymore. So i can do whatever i want to him," if a stared can kill right now , i will kill her with my stare right now.

" Yes, he's not mine . But he will never belong to anyone including you. He will never be yours!"

" He'll soon be mine, i promise you that. No, i'll better show you." She smiled but i won't let her succeed on her plan.

Liam is mine!

" Don't say it just do it, bitch" i smirk on her and i can say that she's already pissing right now.

" Jenn, are you okay? You're bleeding!" Liam ask me in a worried tone. He sat and get his handkerchief.

I was left a gawking when he start holding my chin and wiping my lips. Why do i have a blood on my lips? Did i really bite it 'cause this girl is really pissing me. She's claiming Liam as hers. Ughhh

" Its gone!" That made me back to my sense.

" Thank you!" I shyly said.

" ano bang nangyari?"

" Liam, pwede bang partners tayo sa gagawing activity mamaya?" She ask that made her take Liam's attention.

" Huh?" He look at me, is he choosing between me and camille?

" What kind of activity is that?" I ask

" You know what Your highness, i think hindi po kayo makakasali kasi baka masira pa yung skin niyo dahil sa init ng araw at baka mapagod pa po kayo. Kaya ako na lang ang kasama ni Liam." Ughh, i can do it.

" Its okay kaya ko." I wouldn't let her to be with Liam.

Over my beautiful, flawless and sexy body.

To be continued.....