Chapter 33

TMW-33

Jed's POV

I had a dream..

A perfect dream. Nasa tabing dagat ako kasama si Leila at ang anak naming si Sabrina.

We're happy playing on the sand. I couldn't ask anything because these two are the reason why I am living.

Sab just run to pick some shells while Leila and I were walking behind her. I look at my wife smiling at me. This feeling cannot be replaced... It's so perfect.
I
I tuck the strands of her hair behind her ears. I put my palm on her cheeks and kiss her forehead. She hugs me tightly and I kiss her head once again.

She looks at me smiling. She held my hand and keep on walking towards Sab.

The whole place just suddenly filled with white.. a light that I can feel it's warmth.

I slowly open my eyes. I can feel the sunlight hitting on my face.

I just suddenly realized, I am at the hospital. I suddenly felt warmth on my hands.

I look at my right side..

It was Leila...

She's asleep.

Why? Why is she here? Anong ginagawa nya dito? She shouldn't be here. Am I still dreaming?

I gently trace her nose up to her brows and brush her hair. Am I still dreaming? Or nasa langit na ba ako?

I wish hindi na ako magising sa panaginip kong 'to.

This dream was like for real..

She suddenly wakes up.

She looks at me. I couldn't talk. I have mask on my face.

She was smiling while crying as she looks at me. She immediately wipes her tears and gently touch my cheeks.

She puts her forehead on mine. I can feel her warmth.

"I am so happy you're awake.." she wipes her tears again. "Wait, I'll call the doctor."

She leaves me inside the room to call the doctor.

So this is real...I am not dreaming right now. Leila was really on my side right now...

But...

I already gave up my life..

Sumuko na ako.. matagal na.

It was the moment I signed the papers for our annulment.

The moment I have legally ended our binds with each other.

Ilang beses kong sinubukang lapitan sya noong panahong lumayo sya sa akin. Gusto kong bawiin sya kay Patrick lalo na noong nag punta sila ng ibang bansa.

But I've got this f*cking sickness.

Things change. I can't bare seeing her suffer more because of me.

Ayokong bumalik sya sa akin dahil sa awa. It will just broke my heart more.

Way before when we're still together, I sometimes passed out. Sa office or sa school. Luckily hindi ako nawawalan ng malay kapag kasama ko si Leila noon.

I've checked and consulted a doctor before, he said I was just over fatigue. The reason that I am passing out was because of stress and lack of sleep which is true for me.

Pero things got worst noong mawala si Leila.

Sinundan ko sila sa Cebu. But they're not there. Nalaman ko na lang na sa ibang bansa pala sila nagpunta.