Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A/N:Hi guysss! I'm back! :DD

I have a question and please leave your comment about it:

 hmmm, since dumadami na tayo... Ano kayang magandang tawag sa mga readers ng TMW? :)

Kung sino ang may pinaka magandang title and reason, I'll dedicate the next update to that person. =))

————————————

Minsan, may mga pagkakataon na kailangan nating lumabanpara sa kung ano ang alam nating  tama. Pero... meron rin namang mga pagkakataong dapat tayong matutong sumuko...

Dahil sa bandang huli... tayo lang ang mahihirapan at masasaktan.

"Mommy!" I kneel down as my little angel run towards me.

I reach her with a big hug as I lifted her in my arms. I kiss her on her cheeks.

Naglakad na kami papuntang parking area.

"How's your first day at school?" I asked her as we walk towards the car.

"It was great! Look mommy! Teacher gave me a star!" she was so proud as she showed me her knuckles with stamp marks with the shapes of star.

I smile at her with proud and joy. "Very good, Sabrina. What do you want as a reward, honey?"

I open the door for her and put her bag on the back seat.

"I want to go to the Amusement Park Mommy!" she says as I get into the car.

"Amusement Park? Why so honey?" I asked as I start the engine.

"My classmate told me, they went to that Park with lots of fireworks... Mommy, I want to go there with Daddy!" she pleaded.

I glance at her. "Sige. I'll ask your Daddy. He's coming home today for your birthday!"

Her eyes sparkles as I finished my sentence. "Yeay! Daddy's coming home today!"

Nakarating na kami ng bahay. Pagkapatay ko ng makina ay bigla nang bumaba si Sabrina at dali-daling tumakbo papasok ng bahay.

"Careful honey! Baka madapa ka!" I warned her.

Agad naman akong sinalubong ni Manang Sally. "Good afternoon po ma'am!" bati niya sa akin.

I smile at her as I reach out Sabrina's bag. "Nanjan na po ba siya?"

"Opo ma'am. Kanina pa po si Sir sa loob."

Sa main door, dinig na dinig ko ang boses ng anak ko habang tinatawag niya ang Daddy niya.

"Daddy? Daddy? Where are you?"

My little angel keeps on looking at the living room. Then she finally notice her Daddy's head at the corner of the big vase.

"I found you!" she screams.

"Hi my little princess!" He lifted her. She plants kisses on her Daddy's cheeks.

"I miss you Daddy!" she says as she hugs him.

"I miss you too princess!"

He looks at me and smile. I smile back as I watch them. They really missed each other.