Chapter 7: Shopping

(Y/n)'s POV

I was shocked when I heard a sudden ringing. Thinking it was an intruder, I hid under the bed. Wait, the bed? I didn't remember sleeping here...

I scanned the room to look for an intruder. But the room was empty, so why is there a ringing sound? My eyes landed on a weird box with numbers written on it. I walked closer and realized that it was the one causing all the ringing.

'I'm such an idiot...' I sighed. I looked for a button to stop it from ringing but there was none. I decided to look for Keigo to let him fix this box. As I went out of his room the scent of food entered my nostrils. It smells like WAFFLES?! I followed the scent and it led me to Keigo, who was the one cooking the waffles. He saw me right away with a confused expression.

"Oh, good morning (l/n)-chan! What brings you here?" he asked and looked at me then to the box I was carrying. I lifted up the ringing box to let him fix it.

"Why are you carrying my alarm clock?"

Ohhhhh! So that's what it's called... an alarm clock.

"I-I can't stop it from ringing," I said.

'Dammit, I really need to stop stuttering.'

"Oh, alright I get it!" he took the alarm clock from my hands and clicked on something. The alarm went silent, WHAT SORCERY DID HE DO?!

"Here, just put it back to where it came from and come back here cause breakfast is almost ready," he returned the clock and I nodded. I ran back to his room and placed the clock gently on the table. I noticed the bed that I didn't fix and thought of cleaning it up. I wouldn't want the pro to be disappointed.

The bed was neatly organized for 3 minutes. I never knew I was so fast at fixing things...

"(L/n)-chan! Breakfast is ready," I heard Keigo's voice from the kitchen. I immediately dashed out the room and into the dining room. I'm only like this when I'm hungry. The table was filled with different kinds of food that I never got to eat for so long. It brings back memories when I was still 10...

I shouldn't do a flashback of my memories, not when I'm hungry.

"Alright, dig in!" Keigo exclaimed. I took a waffle and picked up the chopsticks to eat the ramen. It made me wonder why this guy is good at cooking. Does he also have a quirk related with cooking? I'm thinking ridiculous thoughts again, maybe it's just his mad skills.

"By the way," he stopped eating for a while "I'm sort of running out of food here, do you think you could come with me to the mall?"

I stopped chewing. Did he say mall? The building with so many people and so many things to buy?!

"It's okay if you don't want to come though... I just thought it would be great for you to come cause I'm thinking of buying you some clothes that would fit perfectly for you."

His generosity made me smile inside. It made me think that the world still had some good in it. But my anxiety came back again. Going to the mall wouldn't be a bad idea but there might be a 45% chance that people will start to chase Keigo when we get there. And I hate interacting with people.

"So, are you in?" I stopped pondering on my thoughts about the people and started to think about my choices. It would sound great to be exposed to the outside world for once in a while, but it would also be great to stay hidden in a bunch of pillows.

"Y-yeah sure..." I continued eating. I hope my decision was right.

From the corner of my eyes I could see him grinning widely, "Really? That's great! After breakfast get ready okay?"

I nod and ate up to get some energy. I managed to finish eating before the pro and decided to clean the dishes. But he insisted on cleaning it up so I obeyed. I proceeded to take a bath and after that I changed into some new clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. The clothes weren't that baggy than the others that I wore, which I'm thankful for. My attention turned to my face, some of my (h/c) hair were stuck up and tangled. I hated looking horrible, I'm always insecure of how I look.

I fixed my hair and secured it with a ponytail. Then I picked up the navy blue hoodie laying down the bed. Now that I was done, I exited the room to let Keigo use it.  [If your hair is short then it will be clipped with hair clips]

Timeskip~

After a lot of minutes, Keigo was finally finished changing. I stood up from the chair I was sitting, I got bored so I spent the time waiting by the living room.

"Sorry I took too long," he scratched the back of his neck. It's understandable... a good hero always needs to dress up in the best way, I think.

"So... you ready to go?"

I nodded, keeping my excited emotions from squirting out. He went to the large window and opened it. I started to wonder why he did, shouldn't he be closing it instead?

"C'mon, the mall isn't going to open forever!" he beckoned me.

'Is he going to fly to the window again?!' I'm starting to have another panic attack. Another one of my phobias started to creep in me again. Welcome back acrophobia! (Fear of heights) I backed away from the window as far as possible. I hate heights, staring down at a really high place makes me feel like I'm about to fall.

"What's wrong?" Keigo asked worriedly. I immediately pointed to the open window. He tilted his head to the window then to me.

"Oh, you're scared of heights, aren't you?" he closed the window. I sighed in relief and regained my composure.

"It's alright, let's just use the stairs," he suggested. At least the stairs aren't a bad idea. I followed him as he opened the door. Once we're outside, there were more doors with people walking around.

'Oh no... not PEOPLE,' my hands were starting to sweat as I eyed them all. Are they going to do something to me?! Will they hurt me?

Keigo's POV

I locked the door then looked at (y/n). She was shaking like she's in the North Pole. I searched for the source of her actions, there were only a few people around the apartment and nothing else.

'Could she be scared of people?' I asked myself. I felt pity for her so I decided to comfort her.

"Heyyy, it's gonna be okay. They're not gonna bite, unless if they're cannibals" I joked.

"W-what?" instead of helping her, I think I just made it worse. (Y/n) started to shake more and started moving to a corner.

"No! I was just joking, they won't really hurt you if you won't do anything that upsets them," I ensured. Man, she's more shy than the shyest of all people. I need to help her get back to interacting. And I need to fix her stuttering.

"R - really?" I don't know why, but her (e/c) eyes seem to sparkle for a second.

"Yeah! Now let's go," I patted her back to encourage her. Turns out, she obeyed if she feels comfortable. That's a good start...

----------------------------------

Holy poop! Our final exams is almost coming and I'm hella nervous right now that it's killing me!!!

Updates are slow due to school trying to kill me slowly.