\\11// It's Hard

After hearing the song I walk back into my room shutting and locking it. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. I walk out getting into clothes for the day. After thinking for the entire time of showering and getting dressed, it's around 2:00pm and I walk over to my door and unlock it. I walk over and sit at the windowsill. Most people would think, well your on ground floor, just break through the glass and hop out. Yeah no... it's bulletproof and there is like some sort of unbreakable screen behind it so I can open the window for air I just can't get through it. I gaze out the window or a while.
(Like this but there is a screen in front of the open window, oh you opened the window by the way lmao)

I hear a knock on the door and hear a small,

"May I come in"

Not processing what's going on because I'm paying attention to what's going on outside I answer after,

"Sure"

I hear my door open and footsteps coming closer to me.

"Beautiful view isn't it?" A voice says

"Yeah" I only realize that I did let someone into my room I look at who's there.

"Hey, you might remember me, I'm Nicole"

"Hey Nicole, yeah I remember you."

"You seem distracted," She said "not in like a physical way like it seems like somethings going on in your mind."

"Acually yeah"

"Well, I'm here to listen, I figured you might want some girl to girl talk, I'm here for you"

"It's about Brendon"

I tell her everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. From everything that happened at the pool, to when Dallon came over, my maybe dream maybe not dream, how real it felt if it was a dream, my battle between trusting him or not, his side of the story, even the song I heard him sing. I tell her the emotion that he projected while singing. She just sat on my bed listening to everything. She's so nice, I know we're gonna be close.

"Wait, question does Brendon know your here?" I ask

"Acually no he didn't notice me when I came over here. I saw you two weren't together and wondered where you were so I just looked for you and now here we are." She responded, "back on subject, I just want to tell you that sure Brendon is a criminal, but he never tortures anyone unless they really deserve it. And from what Brendon has been texting and telling me, I can tell he really likes you" She paused for a minute, "no, he loves you"

"Wow, I honestly had no idea that he talked about me"

"Yeah, he does... a lot, it's partially annoying, but also very adorable at the same time. Your like a goddess to him. He envies you. He literally calls you his moon. He even said he calls you the moon because the moon is beautiful whatever it looks like, and sure the sun in also beautiful, but you can't look at it or you hurt your eyes. He said himself he could just look at you and take in your beauty all day and night. According to him like the stars shine for the moon. He loves you so much  (Y/N). He doesn't even know it yet. He says he likes you a lot, but the way he talks about you... honey he doesn't even know how much he loves you."

I just sat there in shock at what Nicole had just told me I had no words I didn't know what to say. Nicole and I talked for a while on her until I had shushed her.

"Wait, Nicole, listen..."

I get down from the windowsill and motion for Nicole to follow we open the door enough space we both can see and hear the voice at the piano.

(Once again underline and italics is Brendon singing)

Cross my heart and hope to die
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes
I've lost control and I don't want it back
I'm going numb, I've been hijacked
It's a fucking drag

Nicole and I both look at each other than look back at Brendon.

I taste to on my lips and I can't get rid of you

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do
You're worse than nicotine

"He's singing about you" Nicole whispers

It's better to burn than to fade away
It's better to leave than to be replaced
I'm losing to you, baby, I'm not match
I'm going numb, I've been hijacked
It's a fucking drag

He really misses me being around him...

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do
You're worse than nicotine

This is a lot to take in...

Just one more hit and then we're through
'Cause you cause never love me back
Cut every tie I have to you
'Cause your love's a fucking drag
But I need it so bad
Your love's a fucking drag
But I need it so bad

I think I'm falling for him again... but what if I get hurt...

You're worse than nicotine

But Nicole said otherwise....

You're worse than nicotine

The song ends and I shut the door.

"Nicole?"

She looks at me nodding her head for me to go on.

" I... I... I think... I think I love him..."

Nicole just smiles at me. Boy she really did help... a lot... maybe more than we both thought she did... or maybe she did know how much she helped me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd chapter out for today! Sorry i've been on a short hiatus... well, i've put out 2 chapters so far! I'll might publish a 3rd chapter for today depending on if I finish or not! so like have High Hopes but at the same time don't incase I don't put another chapter out today, but that might mean it will be either out tomorrow or the day after that (either monday or tuesday)

I love you thanks for reading!

I'll see you in the next chapter (maybe)

Stay alive my beautiful vros!

Vote

Comment

Share Follow

Byyeee <3333