\\4// Um...what?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Brendon gets up and walks to the t.v he picks up a movie and puts it in (don't think like that). I look up at the movie on the screen and it's (Y/F/M).
"(Y/F/M)? I love that movie!" I burst out, then put my hand over my mouth at the sudden outburst. Brendon looks at me and chuckles. He walks back over playing the movie and sits down.

~~Time skip to after 2 movies~~

I shiver a little because it's kinda cold in here. I'm guessing Brendon notices that, he looks at me and opens his arms like a small child that wants a hug and smiles. I hesitantly scoot over to him. I technically just scooted next to him, but he frowned, grabbed me and huddled me closer to him with one of his arms around my shoulders. We're watching a horror movie and right as I look forward, there is a scare and I jumped onto Brendon holding him burying my face in the crook of his neck. That really fucking scared me... He looks and me and holds me. He grabs a blanket and wraps in around us since I'm still shivering a little. That's how we were for the rest of the movies.

~Time skip to the last movie~

Brendon's P.O.V.

I look down to see (Y/N) has fallen asleep, I shift my position being careful not to wake her. I'm now laying across the couch and she's laying snuggled up next to me. Once the movie ends I decided to go to sleep. I shift again, being careful not to wake her up. I get up off the couch. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her room. I changer her into one of her pairs of pajamas Dallon picked out for her. I head into my room and slide under the covers since I'm still in my sweatpants. I slowly drift off to sleep.
.
.
.
I wake up to a faint crying and get up. Walk out of my room and here it's coming from (Y/N)'s room. I open the door to see her curled, sitting up, with her knees to her chest. I walk over and put my hand on her shoulder. Her breath hitches, but then she looks up at me with her (E/C), puffy eyes. I suddenly sit down next to her.
"Hey, hey, hey, it's ok, why are you crying?" I say softly
She huffes out "night terror" and I start to calm and comfort her. She lays back down and as I'm about to leave, she grabs my hand "please, don't leave..." She mumbles
I turn back to her, and lay down next to her. She wraps her arms around my torso and cuddles up to me. She's so adorable... and... comfortable around me now. I wrap my arms around her and slowly drift off to sleep.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I wrap my arms around Brendon's torso and cuddle up to him, I'm not sure why, but when I did, it felt right. After I feel him wrap his arms around me as I slowly drift off to sleep.
.
.
.
I wake up to Brendon holding me so tight, it's like he's 5 and I'm his favorite long lost stuffed animal that he just found. I hear my door open and get kinda scared because it's only me and Brendon in the house and he's with me. I shut my eyes tight hoping the 'intruder' will leave.
"WhAt ThE??!!" I hear a familiar voice yell waking Brendon up and fully waking me up. We both sit up really fast and look at each other. Then, I look at who yelled 'what the'.
"Dallon?!?!?" I yell
"WhAt?!"
"Why are you here? What... Brendon?"
"Yeah?" He says looking at me.
"Is Dallon... why... is he one of your friends?"
"Oh, um, yeah..."
I instantly think back to the night I was kidnapped. Only Dallon had a key to my apartment, and, he's here... did, did he help Brendon?
"Um, Dallon? Did, did you give Brendon your key to my apartment?" I ask looking a little upset.
"..."
"Brendon? Did he?" I say looking at him.
"..."
I jump out of bed with slight tears in my eyes and run into the bathroom locking the door. I run down to the other side of the bathroom and sit down, pulling my knees to my chest holding them there. I start to cry. I probably should be crying at the fact that Dallon gave him my key, but I'm really crying about the fact that they couldn't say it to my face.
"Hey (Y/N/N)?" Dallon says. I don't answer him, "I'm sorry..."
Sorry might not cut it buddy...
"I know your probably mad at me, but if you come out we will tell you everything." I get up and slowly walk to the door, I rest my hand on the door nob for about 3 seconds then unlock it. I slowly open the door to see Dallon and Brendon sitting in front of the door looking down. They quickly look up at me. Brendon flashes me a smile and Dallon does too. They both get up and we walk to my bed and sit down. Then... they explain everything to me. I sit there in not only in shock because of Brendon changing old plans just to kidnap me, but also satisfaction because the agreed to tell me.
"So.?" They both say together,
"So?" I question,
"Are you mad at us?" Dallon says.
"Well, honestly, I'm kinda disappointed in you Dallon for going through with this, but at the same time, I wouldn't have met Brendon on his soft side. So, no I'm not mad at you two." I say getting a sigh of relief from both of them. "Dallon? Can I talk to you?" I ask
"Yeah, sure" Dallon says waiting for me to start. While Brendon just sits there. "Alone?" I say hinting that Brendon should leave. Brendon looks at me, realizing what I said, then gets up and leaves my room.
"Ok, so..."