\\1// Normal day! Or so I Thought

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I wake up to the sad (in my opinion) alarm that wakes me up every morning at 6:00. I slowly get up dreading the business of the the day ahead of me. I grab some slightly ripped jeans, my undergarments, and a black T-shirt (pic above). I walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower.

~~~~ time skip to after show and getting dressed cuz ye~~~

I grab my phone and check the time, "6:15, I've got 15 more minutes to get to work." I say to myself.
I go down stairs throw 2 frozen hash browns in the toaster oven and fry some bacon. I finish that and eat it in about 10 minutes. I brush my teeth hair, etc. and I grab my keys, phone, and wallet and head out locking the apartment door in the way out.

I step outside and feel the chilled fall breeze against my face. I take a deep breath in and out, and walk to the car. I get in and drive to work.

~~~ time skipping to end of drive ~~~
I walk in at 6:30 locking my car on the way in the coffie shop.
"Hey (Y/N/N)!" I look up to see Chrissy
"Hey Chrissy!" I say walking behind the counter grabbing my hat with my name on it and putting my apron on because everyone has to for some weird reason.
Chrissy works on the other side of the shop, in making the drinks and food and stuff like that, I mean, I do the drinks to if there isn't a line. I stand at the counter staring off. Chrissy walks over to the door and officially opens the shop letting people know they can come in. She walks back into the "kitchen" area and I look up because I heard the bell ring signaling we have a customer.
"Hi! Welcome to 'Brew 4 you' what can we brew for you?" I say mental scowling at the weird ass line we have to say to all our customers.
"Hey, (Y/N/N) look alive, you look lie you just had a stick up your ass and it was just pulled out!" I look up to see my best guy friend Dallon laughing.
"I'm sorry sir your going to have to leave if you aren't going to get anything, unless your waiting for someone," I say smirking at him
"Uh, fine, can I have a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmellows? OH! And a croissant!" Dallon says with a toothy grin.
"Ok, that'll be $5.59, can I have your name, so we can call it out when your order is ready?" I say grinning back
Dallon hands me a $10 bill, " My name is Prince Butter Loaf III and the rest of the money is your tip!" I can see Dallon trying to hold back a laugh at the name he told me. He walks to a table and waits for his order.   Chrissy, grabs his freshly warm croissant and I finish making his hot choco. I grab his order, bring it to the counter and call out in a, as I would say, royal accent, " Prince  Butter Loaf the III, your order is ready!" Rolling the r's in the name he chose this time. He laughs grads his order and sits down.

~~~Time skip to after your shift because I'm lazy af~~~

I heat my alarm going off telling my my shift is over, I hang my apron and hat up in the back, and head out home. I walk outside get in my car, drive home arriving around 12:55 since I live only 5 minutes away. I park my car, locking it, and walk inside my apartment. I drop onto the couch and turn the T.V on. I flipped through the channels finding something I like. I was watching about 10 minutes so far, when an alert popped up,
"Breaking news! The criminal Brendon Urie was seen about 10 minutes ago! Make sure your doors, windows, cars, everything in locked!" The news reporter says, trying to be as calm as possible, I look at where he was seen and realize that's about 15 minutes away from where I live, getting a little scared locking and shutting every opening I possible have. I sigh, and slup onto the couch again sighing in relief, knowing that the only other way to get in way if you have a key, but you knew you were find because you only gave one other person a copy of my apartment key is Dallon, as a just in case, he needed a place to stay for any reason. I know I can trust him anyway,   "it's not like the Brendon Urie was going to march up to Dallon and demand him to give him your key to your apartment" I say out loud to myself chuckling a little.  I sit around watching netflix binging (Y/F/S) while eating (F/F) ice cream  (or fro-yo, or gelatto, whatever floats your boat).

~~~Time skip to 9pm~~~
I look at the time and see its 9, I should probably go to bed since I gotta wake up for work tommorrow. I get into my pajamas, brush my teeth, and slide into bed. I put some calming music on and fall asleep to the sound the my sick (but yet so calming) beatz.
.
.
.
I slowly open my eyes looking at my alarm clock seeing it's 1am, it's intensely dark. Why did I wake up? And why do I feel like someone is looking at me? I shift to my other side when I see a dark figure walking towards me, I was about to scream, but whoever it was put their hand over my mouth and said "This will only hurt a lot," I could almost feel the smirk he gave me and he stabbed something into my neck. It was small, obviously a syringe of some sort and then I black out...

_______________________________________

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is my first book, on this app, I'm sorry if it's cringy, it probably sucks, but I'll keep it goin cuz why not? Welp,
Like
Comment
Follow
Share with your friends!
Whatever you want!
Have a lovely day/night/afternoon/morning/whenever your reading this!
Buh-byeeeee!