\\3// Why Are You Being so Nice to Me?

Brendon's P.O.V.

I wake up and get out of bed looking at my phone showing 12:00pm (noon incase u didn't know that). I get up and text Dallon,
Bold is Brendon, italics is Dallon

Hey Dallon, I have a request for you please!
Hey Brendon, sure, what is it?
Can you buy some new clothes, new electronics, anything she will like? Stop by here and I'll give you money.
Got it be there in 15, bye
Bye

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I wake up and remember what happened last night, but where am I? I know I'm in a bedroom, but it's not mine. I look down and see I'm in an over sized sweatshirt. I start to panic (! At the Disco) a little and get out of bed. I walk to the other side of the room to see a black spaghetti strapped shirt, a black and red flannel, some jeans, undergarments, socks, and some black and white converse sneakers. On top there is a note that says...

Hey, if your reading this then your awake! I stocked your dresser and closet with clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc. with stuff you like. I also got you new electronics, with new everything. Anyways, next to your closet there is a door. In that door is the bathroom. Feel free to take a shower, then of course change into the outfit I picked out for you (unless you wanna stay in my sweatshirt ;) ). Once your finished meet me down stairs. (Just walk through that other door, walk down the hall to your right and head down the stairs)
~ Brendon

I scoff at his note place it down on the desk, pick my cloths up and head into the bathroom.

~~~~Time skip to after shower and getting dressed~~~~

I grab my new phone, slip it into my back pocket. I slowly and quietly open my bedroom door and peek out. Once I see that no one is waiting at my door for me I creep out shut the door quietly, and walk down the stairs. I take my phone out and start to look at it I walk into who knows what room and look up... only to see...
A shirtless Brendon Urie, in only sweatpants. His hair is a little messy, but he has no shirt on. It reveals some tattoos and one small scar on his back. I find myself stairing, as a blushing mess. Unfortunately, I take a step back and the floorboard there makes a loud creek. He looks over to me, notices I'm stairing. He simply smirks and says, "like what you see?"
I turn around and blush even more, of its humanly possible. I can hear him slowly walk up behind me getting so close. I can feel his breath gently caress the back of my neck. He suddenly grabs my shoulders and spins me around. I hid my face because 1. I'm still slightly blushing and 2. I'm kinda scared of him. Even though he is very attractive.
"So, are you going to stand there blushing your cheaks off, or do you want some food?" He says smiling
I simply look over at the island table, look back at him, and nod. He smiles and I walk over to the island table and sit down. He does have a normal dinning table, but I don't feel like sitting there right now. He walks over to the stove and puts pancakes, bacon, and eggs on 2 plates. He grabs them, sets one down in front of me and one in front of him while sitting down. I silently start eating because I'm hungry and I don't feel like protesting against whether it's poisoned or not. We sit there in silence eating when I look at up to see him stairing at me. Once I see that I quickly look away and continue eating. After a little, once I'm done, I get up walk to the sink and put my dishes in them. I walk back to the island table and sit down because I'm not sure what to do next. Brendon looks up at me.
"So do you feel like talking now?" He questions
I look away then look back.
"Why are you being so nice to me?"
"I dunno, I felt that I wasn't treating you properly last night, so I figured I'd make it up to you." He says smiling
"Why me?" I mumble to myself, but he obviously heard
"Um, I don't know..." He says looking away, " Anyways, you never told me your name... you know mine so maybe I should know yours!"
"(Y/N)" I mumble looking down
"Don't look down, your pretty"
I look back up raising and eyebrow. "Huh?"
No responce.
"Anyways, I wanted to show you around the house, so you know where everything is," He says leading me around
.......
"That's my office" He says pointing across the living room, between where the kitchen and living room are, " there are more bedrooms, but those are for when my friends spend the night or nights, you'll meet them tommorrow." He says, he shows me around, showing me where the game room, his room, bathrooms, etc are. I go about just nodding at what he has to say. I walk into the kitchen and head to the sink, since he's being so nice to me, I might as well do the dishes for him.
"You don't have to do that you know?" He says
"I want to..."
"Ok then, I'll be in my office" He says walking into his office.
I start doing the dishes, but also began thinking,
Why me? No, more like how did he get me? And his meeting his friends tommorrow? Do I really want to meet them? Ugh why does he have to be a criminal, like he's really hot, but he's dangerous
He's probably being nice to me so he can get my trust and get me later...
I zone back in once I accidently cut my self on a sharp knife.  It's bleeding quite a bit, so I put cold water on it to make it not bleed as much, but it ends up making it sting and I let out a yelp. Right after I hear what I'm sure is Brendon run out of his office and rush over to me.
"Are you ok, I heard a yelp and-" He looks at my hand "What happened" He says looking concerned. He grabs my wrist and leads me to the bathroom. He pulls out a first-aid kit and get some things out.
"This might hurt a little" He says putting some alcohol (wuts used for cut dummy, no he didn't put beer on your hand, even tho that sounds like him lmao) on a cloth and dabbing in on the cut, I wince in pain. He grabs some anti-infectant cream and puts in on my hand. After he wraps my hand to cover the cut. He the looks at me, grabs my fingers/hand with both of his, and places a light kiss where my cut is underneath the wrap. I blush a little, but not enough to see... I think... he leads me out of of the bathroom and sits me down on the living room couch,
"So what happened?
"I was thinking and I accidently grabbed the bade part of the knife and cut myself" I respond
"Thinking about me?" He says smirking lightly.
I turn facing forward, leaning on the armrest of the couch.
"What do you say we go on a movie marathon?" He says looking at me
"Sure"
_______________________________
Author's Note

Hai guys! Howsit? Well, I've been doing goodmorning so anyways, yes! Another chapter the very next night! But I think I'm only writing this one because I'm tired af from my day today, so imma go to bed since into currently 11:00pm and I gotta wake up early for school, so as always!
Have a lovely day/night/morning/afternoon/whenever your reading this!
Please
Vote
Comment
Share!
If you want :)
Buh-byeeeee!