\\6// Um...Hi!

This video is NOT mine it belongs to whoever it belongs too. Please don't get copyright strikes  (Cuz u know you can, I think)...
______________________

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I wake up to feeling a pair of arms wrapped around me. I barely open my eyes, but just enough so I can see where I am. I'm in a room that's not my own. It has dark red walls and pretty much everything that's in my room. I shuffle a bit, but the arms only tighten around me. I carefully twist around to face who's arms they were. Brendon's... okay then... I carefully and quietly slide out of his arms and leave his room. I go across into my room and go to my huge walk in closet. I pick out a TØP T-shirt and some MCR sweatpants. (I'm sorry... the're not dead to me! *runs to corner and crys*) I put my hair up in a messy ponytail.

 the're not dead to me! *runs to corner and crys*) I put my hair up in a messy ponytail

I walk down stairs and into the kitchen. I start making one of the few things I know how to make without a cookbook right in front of me. Swedish pancakes! I go around the kitchen grabbing the ingredients. I start making the batter. Once I'm finished making the batter, I grab one pan for the pancakes and I also grab a smaller pan. I walk over to the fridge and pull some bacon out. (Sorry not sorry if you don't like bacon, and sorry if you can't or don't want this stuff, just ignore your thoughts on the food for now, okie? Thanks!!) I finish about 3 pancakes and going on making the 4th I feel arms snake around my waist. I jump a little at the sudden touch of this person and I feel them rest their chin on the top of my head.
"Hey beautiful," I hear, I'm guessing it's Brendon because 1 it's his voice and 2, Dallon left yesterday so it was only me and Brendon in the house. I start blushing mad.
"Hey" I say quietly.
"Wait no..." Brendon then says, "Gorgeous... Hey gorgeous!" He says changing his sentance.
"I'm not gorgeous, I'll settle for a pretty..." I say to myself hoping he wouldn't hear.
"What do you mean? You are gorgeous!" He says, well I guess he did hear me... oof...
"Not really"
"Yeah really"
"No"
"Yes!"
"No, I'm not" I say.
Right when I put that spatula down to wait for the pancake to be ready to be flipped, he spins me around and looks strait at me and I just look to the side of me not wanting to look at him. Although, I know that he's shirtless and wearing sweatpants. He grabs my chin with two fingers and turns my head to him. He stairs into my (E/C) eyes and I stare into his chocolate brown ones.
"Yes you are. Stop doubting yourself. You really are gorgeous. Pretty is to much of an understatement." He says smiling.
I blush like mad and bring my eyes down to my hands that I didn't even notice were intertwined with his.
"Your cute when you blush," he says winking at me.
I turn back around and finish making the rest on the pancakes and start and finish making the bacon. The whole time he just stands behind my with his arms draped around my waist and his head resting on the top of mine until I'm done. Once he notices I'm down he goes and gets 2 plates and sets then down at the island table in the middle of the kitchen. When he goes to get the plates I feel a absence of warmth, but it's not like, heat warmth, like a different warmth. Like when someone leaves and your alone, it's not that the house is cold, it's just the absence of them. That kind of warmth. God(s) what's wrong with me. It hasn't even been a week yet and I'm already feeling like this... Ugh, why does he have to be so hot? I grab the big plate of pancakes and the other plate with bacon and bring them to the island table. Brendon and I serve ourselves and eat in silence. Every once in a while stealing a glance at him. I see him look up at me to a couple times. We finish and put our dishes in the sink. I start to begin to do the dishes but he stops me.
"Someone of my friends are coming over and I want to introduce you to them. So go upstairs and get ready while I do the dishes."
I nod and walk upstairs into my room. I pick out my outfit for the day consisting of black skinny jeans, a black shirt, a red flannel, red converse sneakers, and a black snapback.