\\8// Messing Around

Going back and forth between myself in my mind, I make the final choise of messing with him....
_______

I turn around and slowly walk to the other side of the pool... the deep end. I swim over to one of the floaties and pull myself up onto it with some water filling the top but I honestly could care less, it was a giant floaty... I was fine. I lay there and glance over at Brendon to see his face struck with awe. Especially since we just kissed and I simply walked away from him after it. I look up at the sky, the sun directly above me. The sun against my skin felt nice. It had been very warm today since it's around late september. I close my eyes and listen to the sounds around me. I suddenly feel the water move and I know Brendon's there, but I don't know what he's going to do.
He better fucking not pull me back in. Don't be a bitch boi or you ain't gettin shit from me. I feel the floaty sink a lot meaning Brendon hopped on too. Yes... the floaty was that big. I felt Brendon's cold, wet (hE wAs jUsT iN WATER stap), body next to me. I feel him about to put his arm around me so I decide to mess with him more. I sit up and slide off of the floaty and hop out of the pool.

"I wanna go inside, you can stay out here or join me if you want." I say. If anyone would think that's all I'll do than boy they'd be wrong.

I walked over to where we put our towels swaying my hips more than usual. I let the towel 'accidentally' fall onto the ground from the chair. I SLOWLY bend down to pick the towel up. I glance behind me to see Bren stairing at me with a devilous look in his eyes. Did I do that? Whoops |insert sarcasm| I smirk as I wrap the towel around me and walk inside. Once I'm out of view I rushed upstairs to change. I grab some Nike Pros (athletic shorts) and go into Brendon's room to grab one of his hoodies. Heh heh this'll get him. I slide this hoodie on and it ends mid thigh. I hope you know that the Nike Pros I had on, weren't exactly at mid thigh. More like... I don't know.... only covered a forth of my thigh, maybe less. (They were shorttt) I speed walk down stairs to see Brendon out of the pool grabbing his towel so I jump onto the couch grabbing the remote then turning the T.V on (much liek how ur turning Bren on ;))))) ok I'll stop... the one time) I hear the door slide open and I continue to flip through the channels. I'm guessing Brendon went upstairs because when I turned around he wasn't outside or anywhere in sight. Not seeing anything on I switch to Netflix. I look around and decide to put on FRIENDS. (So no one told you life was gonna be this way 👏👏👏👏) I hear the stairs creak and I already know it's Brendon. He walks over and sits down next to me. I have no clue what will happen because I was just seriously messing with him and I dunno what he will do.

"So"

He spoke... what do I say back? Act like I was doing nothing?

"So?" I respond

"What was that?"

"What was what?" I say looking as innocent as possible.

He chuckles and scoots closer putting his arm around me. He looks into my eyes and smirks.

"Babe I'm not (as think as you drunk I am ;DDD) stupid. I can tell when you're trying to pull something" he says running his fingers down my arm.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Oh really?"

He turns so he's facing me inching closer. I lean back keeping my distance until I'm fully lying down and I can't go any farther away, Brendon, hovering over me with his arms propped up on both sides of me.

Major cheese warning. No its not smut it's just very cheesy.

He looks into my (E/C) eyes and I look into his chocolate brown ones. I could get lost in them and not even try. (Wudd I tell ya?) He inches closer. The gap between us very small. I can feel his breath on my lips. He looks down at mine then looks back into my eyes.

"What would you do in this situation, huh?" Brendon asks

I ignore how I think he'd react and reach up grabbing his face. I pull him the rest of the way down and close the gap. (Cringe) He kisses back smirking into the kiss, most likely expecting that to happenen. (Ew cringe I'm sorry) He puts one hand on my waist and one resting on the side of my face. I wrap one arm around his neck and tangle my fingers into his hair with my other hand deepening the kiss. (Why so cringe. Liek whi? ;-;  do it for the reads) We pull apart breathing heavily. Brendon, of course, not having enough (why do I do this to myself?) He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. (*vomits*) To mess with him more I deny not letting him, but this is Brendon. He won't take that. He reaches down and squeezes my upper thigh making me gasp. Brendon takes this time to slide his tongue in. We fight for dominance, but he wins. (*chokes on vomit*) Brendon tugs at the bottom of the sweatshirt I'm wearing, (*dies*) but Dallon bursts through the door. (Thanks Dall) Brendon pulls away quick. Goddammit Dallon

"Oh, was I interrupting something?"

Brendon and I look at eachother. Bitch I don't wanna say shit.

"Sorta" Brendon responds. Thanks Bren.

"Well no going back to whatever you two were doing" Dallon says wiggling his eyebrows, "because I'm bord and I dunno what to do."

I look at Brendon smirking.

"I CHALLENGE BOTH OF YOU TO ROUNDS OF WII SPORTS!!!!" I yell forgetting that Brendon was still on me, meaning I yelled in his ear.

~~~~Time skip to after Dallon leaves~~~~
(By the way Dallon was there for a while so it's like 9pm now)

I was laying on the couch with Brendon sitting. My legs laying over his lap. I'm getting pretty sleepy so I decide to tell Bren that.

"Hey Bren?"

"Hey yeah?"

"I'm tired"

"Ok"

Brendon gets up and walks in front of the couch where I'm laying. He picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs. As we get to the door of my room. I stop him.

"Can I sleep with you in your room?"

"Sure" He says smiling.

He turns around walking into his room setting me down so I'll sitting at the edge of the bed. He walks into my room grabbing my sleepwear.

"Ugh I'm to tired to put those on"

"But you won't be comfortable"

"Then you do it" I say with a tired voice.

Brendon slips my sweatshirt off stopping.

"Um do you mind if I see you in your bra and underwear?"

"You saw me in an even more revealing bikini... what do you think?"

"Yeah?"

"Good guess"

He slips the rest of my clothing off ('cept bra and panties) and finishes dressing me. He picks me up and sets me down under the covers. He goes and takes his shirt and pants off, putting sweatpants on and crawling in next to me. He keeps his difference not sure if is was ok with it.

"Hon, we've had a make out session you can cuddle up to me" I say

Brendon scoots closer and pulls me into him wrapping his arms around me. I turn so we're facing eachother and I fall asleep listening to his heartbeat. (This is gospel. .. sorry)

________________

Hey guys. I don't have much to say apart from asking if you enjoyed the chapter so....

Did you enjoy the chapter?
Yes: good!!! I'm glad
No: ok........ :'|
Well have a lovely day/night/morning/afternoon/whenever you're reading this. I'll see ya in the next chapter (maybe, most likely) and as always
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Buh-byeeeee!!!!