\\5// Thank you Dallon... so much :')

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, cuz that's what I'm listening to and yeah, why not?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Ok, so..." I said slowly. Dallon looks at me with a 'continue' look, I look down at my hands laying on my lap. I fiddle with my fingers as I push out of my mouth, "IthinkImightsortakindalikeBrendon..."
"What? I couldn't understand a word you said, slow down." Dallon says to me putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I think I might sorta kinda like Brendon..." I said getting quiet.
"Really?!"
I nod.
"I sHiP iT!!" Dallon half yells.
"DALLON! Shut upp!" I whisper yell.
"Oh! Right, yeah... I ship it." He says whispering smiling wide.
"I gotta go to the bathroom be right backkk!" I say walking into the bathroom. I pull down my pants and look down...
Shit... :'((((    I see fUcKiNg PeRiOd BlOoD StAiN!! I'm gunna have to ask Dallon... this'll be akward... I finish what I was doing and I immediately stuff my underwear with toilet paper. This will do for now. I walk out of the bathroom.
"Hey Dallon...um..can...can you run to the store and um... get me.. um... some..."
"Come on spit it out," Dallon says looking at me
"Can you get me some pads? With wings? Please? Erm... I need them..." (srry is u use tampons... I don't do tampons... *shudders*)
"Oh...OH, yeah sure!" Dallon says rushing out of my room.
I walk down stairs and see Brendon laying across the couch watching some t.v. I slowly creep up behind him. What should I do? (Stop thinking like that) I jump over the couch and land on top of him yelling boo.
"fUcKiNg HeLL (Y/N)!!!" Brendon says clutching his chest. (lol, I typed chest, but it autocorrected to chestnut, wtf? 😂)
"Watch your profanity." I say smirking
"Why ;-;? Why would you scare me like this? ;-;" He says looking like he saw a ghost.
"Cuz I cannn!" I say. He sits up inches away from my face. I look at his beautiful brown eyes, then his plump lips. I suddenly get the guts to do the one thing I'd never thought I'd do... put my hand on his face and push it away (jk, jk, jk) I grab his face and kiss him. He stays frozen in shock. I pull away. Hiding my face.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that, I probably shouldn't have and I" He cuts me off my pulling me in and kissing me. I kiss back. We kiss for a while until...
"OMG YUS!! I hear Dallon scream. Brendon and I pull away quickly and start blushing mad.
"Oh by the way I have your" before he can say anything else I run up to him whisper "Shut upp!" Grab the grocery bags and run into the nearest bathroom. I put a pad on and look at what's also in the bag... cookies, cupcakes,  brownies, candy, (F/F) ice cream (if you don't eat ice cream, but you eat fro-yo, or gelatto, or anything like that, just replace it with that), cookie dough that you can just strait up eat, cotton candy, and tons, of other things (big bag). I start to tear up and whisper thanks Dallon. I walk out of the bathroom and give Dallon a big hug. I put everything away and then take out some (F/F) ice cream, a spoon and start eating it. I walk the couch and sit down next to a somewhat confused looking Brendon stairing at me.
"Take a picture, it will last longer" I say still stairing at the t.v. I hear Brendon shuffle a little, and I hear a click. I look and the him and watch him put his phone away."Seriouslyyyy? Delete ittt!!" I say whining.
"Noooo, you said 'take a picture it will last longer', so I did!"
"I didn't mean it literallyyyy!"
"Sorry this will forever be on my phone!" He says smiling
"Please?"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Yes"
"No"
"Okay then" Brendon says smirking
"Ugh!!"
"Your cute when your mad"
"Go away" I say
"Ok then," he starts to get up, but I grab his hand and pull him back down.
"wHy ArE yOu LeAviNG mE?" Say starting to cry. Curse periods and their dreadful moodswings... x-(
"Um, okay?" Brendon says confused, then he notices I'm starting to cry and hugs me. "Why are you crying?"
"Cuz u were gunna leave me!" I say still crying
"Okay, I won't leave you..." Brendon says still confused, but doesn't ask anymore questions and just simply hold me.
"Wait! I wanna lay down." I say, instantly stopping crying. Brendon lays down bringing me with him.
"DaLLoN?!?!" I say calling him over. "Can you put dis away for me?" I say giving the ice cream tub to him.
"Sure,"
"Wait!" Brendon says grabbing the spoon and taking some, then gives it to Dallon, "ok!" He says mouth full of ice cream.
"Heeeeeey! That miiiiine" I say to be Brendon
"But I wanted some!"
"Fine, I forgive you I guess" I say
"You guess?"
"Shhhhhh" I say, then I fell asleep laying on top of him.

________________________________
Author's Note

Hai! Howsit? Did you like the chapter? How's the book so far? I hope your enjoying it. Well,
Have a lovely day/night/morning/afternoon (Cuz it's 9 in the afternooooon, k I'll stop)
And as always, I'll see you in the next chapter
Vote,
Comment,
Share!
Buh-byeeeee!!!!!