\\9// What the Fuck?!

Lmao why do I do this to myself? xD

__________________________________________________

"(Y/N) WAKE UP NOW!!!" Brendon screams at me

tf? why you wake me up like this bren? Why?

"what? huh?" what the fuck is going on right now

"GET UP BITCH"

I quickly get up. He grabs me by the arm and brings me down to his basement and ties me down with ropes like he did when he first had me. But... they're tied even tighter. It fucking hurts it's digging into my skin.

"Brendon what's going on?"

"Whatever do you mean...doll?" he smirks evilly at me.

"Why are you acting like this? I thought ( I accidentally typed it like thot first oops) we had something?"

"You really think I'd like a piece of trash like you? You're nothing and won't ever be anything! The only reason I kept you around like this was because it's more fun to see you not only in pain from torture, but also heartbroken! Did you really think I'd fall for a fucking ugly ass bitch like you? What has society come to now?! I'm a fucking criminal! I have no heart!"

I felt tear run down my cheeks. I hear shuffling and see Dallon walk to where I can see him.

"Dallon? I-"

"Save it bitch, I was never your friend! God your so annoying! Your just a slut and whore that just wants attention! I can't believe I had to deal with you for so long!"

He's right.... They're both right...

Useless

Worthless

Stupid

Cunt

Slut

Whore

Attention seeker

Bitch

It's all I am.... It won't matter if I die right now, no one will care. Nothing really matters (  ;) he he... wE bRoKe ThE pA!!!) anymore.

"So, Dallon what should we do first?" Brendon says looking at Dallon.

"Let's start out small and make our way up! Least painful, to most painful, to death!"

"Great choice!"

I see Brendon open a closet door later coming out with a table on wheels full of stuff. All in the span of whips, knives, guns, tweezers, and more.

"Gee I don't know where to start! Let's ask her herself!" Brendon says

"Great idea! (Y/N) what do you say! What should we use on you first"

"I don't care just kill me now" I mumble

"Nah we wanna have some fun first!" Brendon says, "Let's use the knife first!"

I start to feel sick. I watch as Brendon walks over to the table and picks up the biggest knife there. I don't feel good... (Mr. Stark... I don't feel good) could be because I'm about to be torchered. As Brendon walks over with the knife my vision starts getting blurry and the room starts spinning. Just before Brendon pierces my skin with the knife everything goes black.

___________________________________________________________________________

WUSSUP MY VROS! Ok please read this is important.

So in this chapter (Y/N) gets called somethings and calls herself somethings. I'm sorry f that was triggeringing, please don't self harm, you are none of those or anything negative, no one is perfect and you are love by at least me, this is so important. Please if you have any suicidal thoughts don't end yourself please call the suicide hotline. The hotline is 1-800-273-8255

There is also a song called 1-800-273-8255 by Logic. Yes the song title is the suicide hotline. This song is amazing, if you don't know it or haven't gotten around to it I highly suggest you do, it's an amazing song. Just watch the music video it's incredible. Stay alive beautiful ones!

Have a lovely day/night/afternoon/evening/morning/whenever you're reading this!

Vote

Comment

Share

I'll see you in the next chapter

Bye vros!