Habits (A larry fanfiction)

Hi, this is a fanfiction called Habits.

It is a larry fanfiction and it is my first fanfiction so If my writing is terrible don't hate on me i tried.

Picture edit by my good friend Sasharashidd <3

So here is a summary:

One direction are the biggest band in the word. There are 5 boys, all with different personalities and traits that make them special. There's Liam, the happy fun one who is always trying his best to be himself. There's Niall, the irish lad who just is always having a good time. There's Zayn, the quiet one but he puts his best effort into what he does for a living and always tries his hardest. There's Harry, the curly haired one who is always in a good mood, he gets the crowds going, he puts all his effort into everything he does, and he is always there for his fans to put smiles on their faces. Then there is Louis, who appears as funny, loud, happy, and crazy, but that's just not the truth. Louis is hiding so many things from everyone he knows and loves, and what will happen when those people start finding out those secrets? What will happen to the band? Lastly, what will happen to Louis?

Okay, so I like to match songs to fanfiction so the song I match with this fanfiction is called

Hide and seek by Imogen Heap

Listen to it it is amazing and will help you better understand this fanfiction!

Enjoy the fanfiction (I might make you cry sorry)
Also: I am from America, the west coast to be exact. I've been to London before, but I don't live in England. Therefore, my information may not be accurate on England. I am very sorry about that.