Chapter 17: Reimu and the Tem

This is the tolerable version of Chapter 17. So don't worry about reading it slowly to understand every single word, except for what the Temmies are saying. You're on your own there.

Reimu was walking down a glowing path when she noticed a secret pathway. Being the curious person she is, she decided to go to that path.

***********************************************************************************************

Reimu saw a village at the end of the path. "h0i! maI naym TEmMiE! FwEnD nYm iH TEmMiE!" said the Temmie. "Uhh, hello friend..." said Reimu. "What's your history here?" asked Reimu.

"LuN Tyim Ego, TeM CayM two Play1Ce. Than TeM looRDD CancoRED Vi1lEg fruuh EeeeeevEUL TEm. D EnT." sayd TeM. "N0000!" sayd ottehr TeM. "TeM hAd Vehry LeoNG HieSToErIh!

"Uhh, thanks." said Reimu. She glances at a shop. "Might as well buy something there." Reimu says as she heads to the shop.

"HAI!! WALCOM TO DEH TEM SHOP!" sayd teh tem. "Hi," said Reimu, "what kind of items are you selling?" "WHeE SHEll..." the Temmie replied. "Ze LegshengDairegh Tem fleks! Eye allsow ned monehs four callegh!" "Is the tough glove enough for you?" asked Reimu, taking out the glove from the dimensional gap. "*GESP!* OOOO GOS TUVGH GOLUVV??? NeDD ieth Feg Coulleg!" said the shop owner, who was jealous and envied. "Tehm givv u FUUOR TEHOWSHEND BOXK!!!" The Temmie gave Reimu the money and ran off, without giving Reimu anything to say. "GOOENG TEH COHLLEG NOOUUW!!!" "Uhhh, bye?" said Reimu, hesitantly waving her hand to say goodbye.

"Well, that was a mess. If I had to speak like that, I would lose 90 percent of my brain cells." said Reimu, leaving the village. She decided that she will never go there again.

The fact that the tolerable version of Chapter 17 took almost 2 years to be made gives you a determination that the author has still never gave up hope on this book. Now please wait for the oni to get sober because she wrecked the whole writing studio.

***********************************************************************************************

I can't believe it took me THAT long to make a tolerable version of the chapter :/