Chapter 23: Reimu's Whiz Quiz

Reimu was traversing around Hotland when she saw a laboratory. "Hmmm, maybe I'll get some info there." She entered the lab.

The lab was dark as Reimu entered in. There, she saw a screen where it recorded her movements. "This is not a good joke you know!" said Reimu. "Oh I'm sorry!" said a mysterious figure. "I wanted to surprise you but I didn't know you were angry about it." The figure said as it started to turn on the lights.

"um... Who and what are you?" Reimu asked? The figure was a yellow dinosaur-looking reptile. "I'm Alphys," the reptile said, "I've seen your expenditure throughout the underground and that you're a human." "Wait, does that mean you're gonna kill me???" Reimu started to get scared. "Of course not!" said Alphys, "I'll help you escape Hotland and get up to the top!" "Really? What made you decide that?" asked Reimu. "Well, I REALLY LOVE ANIME AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER THAT I LOVE!!! HAVE THIS CELL PHONE AS WELL!! IT HAS TEXTING!!! I EVEN LINKED YOU UP TO THE MOST EPIC SOCIAL MEDIA APP EVER!!!" "Ok then..." Reimu was confused, as she was given a cellphone out of the blue. "So, where do I go next?" asked Reimu. Alphys replied: "Before I guide you, you must get through a human killer robot I made." "A WHAT-"

Suddenly, part of the dry wall exploded. A robot could be seen in the hole.

"...is that the killer robot-" "HELLO EVERYONE!!!" The robot immediately shouted. "AND WELCOME TO METTATON'S LIVE OR DIE WHIZ QUIZ!!! GIVE IT UP TO OUR CONTESTANT, REIMU HAKUREI!!!"

Applause and cheering can be heard from somewhere, probably from inside the broken wall. "Wait," Reimu started to ask. "How did you know my name-"

"LET'S START THE QUIZ!!!" Mettaton interrupted. A screen appeared out of nowhere and flashed a question with answer choices.

"WHAT WILL YOU WIN IF YOU AN ANSWER A QUESTION RIGHT?" Reimu looked at the choices: A. More questions, B. Nothing much, C. An endless supply of plushies, D. A full season of Pretty Sailor Woman Daisuki.

"Ummmm..." Reimu was deciding on her answer when she heard a notification noise coming from her phone. "Can I check on my phone for sec Mettaton?" asked Reimu, as she was pointing to the pink flip phone. "SURE THING!" said Mettaton. Reimu looked at the notification. It read: "hey Reimu! Don't worry! I'll give you the answers to the questions through my hand signals! Just make it subtle alright?"

Reimu looks at Alphys. Alphys arranges her hands to be shaped like the letter a. Thanks for the answer Alphys! Reimu thought. "The answer is A!" said Reimu. A ding sound can be heard. "CONGRATULATIONS REIMU!!! YOU HAVE ANSWERED QUESTION 1 CORRECTLY!!!" said Mettaton. "IT'S TIME FOR THE SECOND QUESTION!!!"

****************************************

"ONE MAN IS GOING TO THE MARKET!! THE OTHER IS GOING TO THE STORE!!! WHICH ONE WOULD RUN FASTER AND WHY???"

What the heck kind of question is that? Reimu thought as she looked at Alphys for the answer. "The answer is D!"

****************************************

"QUESTION FIFTY-FOUR! WOULD YOU SMOOCH A GHOST???"

"hmm... HECK YEAH!!!!" Reimu said, without any hesitation. "I LOVE THAT ANSWER!!!!" said Mettaton, who was beamed.

somewhere in Hakugyokurou...

"Miss Yuyuko! Do you believe in random instances?" said a white haired girl with a small ghost beside her. "No. Why do you ask?" said the pink haired woman. "I don't know. I swear I heard someone wanting to kiss me. Just thinking about it give me the creeps...."

****************************************

"OUR FINAL QUESTION!!!" Mettaton said. Finally, after 305 questions, it's gonna be over!"Reimu thought, who was exhausted from answering questions.

"DR. ALPHYS HAS A CRUSH ON WHICH PERSON???" Reimu looks at the answer choices, then at Alphys, who was shaking her hands at her, a way of saying to not answer the question.

"Umm.... Undyne?" Reimu answered, while shrugging her shoulders about her decision.

"WOWEEE!!! A FISH AND A DINOSAUR HAVING SOME RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER??? USUALLY DINOSAURS EAT FISH BUT I GUESS A NEW GENERATION OF MATING IS HAPPENING!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU TWO!!! AND SPREAD THE LUVVVVVVV!!!!!"

As Mettaton was speaking, Alphys was heavily blushing and covered her face with her hands. Reimu was all out confused on what was happening at the moment.

"WELL THEN, THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR THE METTATON SHOW!!! TUNE IN TO SEE A SKELETON DRESSING UP AS MY LITTLE PINK PRINCESS KINO!!! THIS IS METTATON, SAYING GOOD BYE!!!" Mettaton retracts his wheel and arms into his body as he blasts off, making a hole in the lab's roof in the process. Reimu looked up at the hole and asked: "Does that roof self-repair?", only for Alphys to reply:

"No."

****************************************

"Well then, I guess I'll be going to the core." said Reimu, who was still recovering from the craziness that happened. "Oh! Before you go," Alphys said, as she rummaged the fridge, "take these with you!" Alphys gave Reimu two packs of instant noodles. "Thanks! I'll definitely use these in the future." Reimu sent the packs into the mysterious gap. "Now then, I'm off!"

The moment that Reimu walked out of the exit, she felt a buzz on her hand. It was her phone. Reimu opened up the phone to see a huge amount of notifications, all belonging to Alphys. "Should've known this was coming..." Reimu said, as she tried to ignore the constant vibrating.

Answering the quiz gave you a sense of determination. Please wait until the girls find the right door to the next chapter. Why did she even place the next chapter on a random girl's back?....

**********************************

Hey everyone! After a year of hiatus, Touhoutale is back in production! I'm not sure for how long, but wow, my writing has evolved XD

Thanks for supporting even after almost 2 years of Touhoutale!