Chapter 13: Reimu and the kid

Reimu was walking through the waterfall forest when she heard a sound: "I GOT TO DO COSPLAY!" "Where is the human?" "SHE IS AT THE WATERFALL!" "Hahahahah! Thank you for telling me her location!" Reimu thought: Oh no. Someone found my location. Oh look! I can hide in the tall grass! Unfortunately, when she walked in the grass, it made a loud noise which made a mysterious figure come to the grass. Please not me, please not me!!! Reimu was scared that she was going to get caught. The figure put the hand in the grass, grabbing a monster kid. "Darn it." said the figure. Then it left. After Reimu left the tall grass, she saw a monster kid behind her. "That was was coooooooll! I got touched by Undyne!" said the kid.

"So her name is Undyne? Tell me, what do you know about her?" asked Reimu. "Well, she is the from the royal guard and her mission is to capture humans. She is also the brave and courageous, and I wanna be like her one day!" said the kid. Great, thought Reimu, not only that Undyne is powerfula, she's also a human killer too! As long as I be sneaky, I can get to the next location, which is ummmmm...... Hotland?

"Hey kid, where is Hotland?" said Reimu. "Hotland? Oh! That location! You're going to the hottest place out there! You sure you wanna go?" asked the kid. "Yeah." said Reimu. "Ok! I'll take you there!" said the kid.
                           ****************
Reimu and the kid came up to a ledge. "Want me to climb up so you can come up here?"(Reimu is 15.) "No thanks. There is a shortcut only kids can go through." said the kid. "Ok, we'll see each other at the other side then. See ya." said Reimu.
MEETING WITH A KID GIVES YOU DETERMINATION. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE GIRLS ARE MAKING THE NEXT CHAPTER.