Chapter 7: Shrine maidens like terrible jokes

As Reimu walked through the snowy lands of the snow forest, she encountered a kind of prehistoric ostrich who was saying: "I, Snowdrake, will make someone laugh!" "Can I hear your jokes?" Reimu said unintentionally. "You will? Thank you!" said the excited Snowdrake. Reimu sat down on the snow and listened to his jokes.

     •SNOWDRAKE'S JOKE-A-RAMA•
Why didn't the skeleton dance? He had "nobody" to dance with!
What kind of owl performs a magic trick? 'Who-dini'!
How can you fix a Patchouli? You "patch" it up!
Why can't Utsuho make atomic bombs? Because she can only use nuclear fusion!
Why couldn't Alice go to wonderland? Her dolls would destroy the place.

Reimu laughed to all of his jokes. (All because she can't tell between good and bad jokes. Marisa knows how to tell which joke is good or bad, but Reimu usually forgets her advice) "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Those were the best jokes ever!" said Reimu. "They are better than Marisa's jokes!" Snowdrake was crying with excitement. "I never had a fan of my jokes. Thank you for supporting me!" Snowdrake then walked off to find another one to like his jokes.
Laughing at awful jokes give you determination. Please wait until the girls are finishing the touches for the next chapter.