New Team: When the Dam Explodes

Turns out, my new team wasn't hard to tolerate most of the time. Sora doesn't really bother me, Daichi's far too unbothered to attempt to make friends with me, and Hideki-sensei didn't really care as long as we don't kill each other.

"So... Hosu no Chakra, eh?" Sora stretched. "I've seen you, you know, draining people, healing yourself... And add in the fact that you seem to be able to find us no matter we hid the other time. That's your kekkei genkai, isn't it?"

"You were the one who forced us to play hide and seek the other time!"

"Actually," Daichi spoke up. "It was Hideki-sensei who forced us to. He wanted us to practice masking our chakra so people cannot find us, and to train ourselves to search for masked chakra."

I scoffed, crossing my arms. "At least my kekkei genkai has different uses and is useful. Turning to a fox is okay, but that's all of the Kitsune clan's abilities, and it's kinda useless."

"That's where you're wrong," Hideki-sensei suddenly said. "Sora is skilled in the clan's kekkei genkai."

"Turning to a fox, right? Pfft, Daichi can do it too."

"Fox transformation is just a jutsu our clan made," Daichi said. "But those skilled enough can master the kekkei genkai."

Sora smugly smirked. "Lily flower no jutsu. Of course, I am more of a taijutsu person, but honestly, I am quite the prodigy."

'How proud.' I may be the same, but I'm not afraid to show my true power. I bet Sora is all talk but no show.

How wrong was I. Once, Team Eleven was given a C rank mission. (This team has better missions. Yay.) Then we were ambushed by these chuunins. Sora did nothing at first, but when Hideki-sensei gave her the evil eye, she formed hand seals at a surprisingly quick speed.

"Lily flower no jutsu!"

Her eyes shut and Daichi closed his eyes. I could feel some of his chakra being passed to his sister. As a lily flower appeared, her eyes snapped open. She frowned in concentration, and before the nin could escape, the flower trapped him.

"What element today, hm?" she smirked. "Let's go with fire." 

Having said that, her hands formed the seal of the tiger and then flames started licking the petals.

"Enough!" Sensei said.

Sora clasped her hands and the flower disappeared, leaving the nin unconscious.

"Woah," I said.

She nodded. "And I get to choose the element of the flower too! You name it, water, fire, thunder..."

"But you don't have the chakra for it," I said.