Chuunin Exams: Today is the Day I'll Prove My Strength

"SASUKEEE!"

He glanced up in surprise when he finally entered the tower with his team, and before he could react, I ran forward, throwing my arms around his shoulders.

"Wha-"

"Shut up!" I said, tightening my grip around his shoulders.

He choked.

I shut my eyes. "Hosu no Chakra: Level Three."

His body flared gold for a second - his neck especially, and he hissed. His wounds were more easily patched up, but his neck and its mark was taking longer to heal.

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling more of my chakra being pulled away from me. "Stupid snake pedo's bite of love is harder to heal than I-"

"Shh," he snapped. "Don't let others hear-"

"Even it weren't the fact that Uncle asked me to, I probably wouldn't have bothered healing you." I said, taking a deep breath and stepping away from him. "Wow, way to drain my chakra. What an unfair advantage you have over me now."

Hokage-sama started talking, putting an end to my conversation.

The Third Hokage stopped talking and Hayate, a jounin, started talking, saying stuff along the lines of large number of genins, blah blah blah, preliminary rounds will be one on one, blah, asking people drop out now, blah.

While Naruto and Sakura began speaking to Sasuke, and while Sora and Sekken surveyed the rest of the genins, I strolled to Uncle who was reading his Icha Icha.

"Ah, Mika. Thank you for healing Sasuke like I asked you to. Now, what is it-"

"Hosu no Hiro. Hatake Yumi."

His eye widened as he put down his book. "Mika-"

I crossed my arms. "I'm not a Hatake, right? I'm a Hosu, aren't I?"

He shook his head, sighing to himself. "... Orochimaru did not only go after Sasuke, it seems."

Sasuke's head snapped towards us. "Wait, you know about-"

"Later," Uncle waved his hand dismissively at Sasuke. "What did Orochimaru say to you? Did he do anything to you?"

"He said he was going to come at me with a white van at night and kidnap me."

Uncle Kakashi rolled his eye.

"Actually, I had doubts about everything." I nodded at Sekken's direction. "Se-Daichi told me it was impossible for me to be born if my parents died at the Third Shinobi War and that-"