Ch.46

A bunch of people kept spewing In the door.

I didn't even know half of them. I guess Cameron did, I didn't mind tho. It was fun with more people.

We had music pumping through the speakers and everyone was laughing and eating pizza.

Cameron, nash, shawn, Aaron, Peyton, Jack gilinsky, Jack Johnson and I were all sitting in the couches, facing each other.

"It's loud In here. we should go into the basement." Cameron yelled slightly to get his voice over the speakers.

We had a basement, it was unfinished, just the walls. but we had an extra couch and chairs down there from Cameron. It was dark down there and there was only a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling with a long string to turn it on. i didn't like it.

We all got up and followed Cameron to basement.

"Shouldn't we have someone to watch and make sure no one breaks anything?" I suggested and Jack went up to a random kid.

"Your in charge make sure no one damages anything." the kid lifted a brow at him and Jack turned back around and walked with our group.

Nash had his arm around my waist. Cameron opened the door, revealing a pitch black basement, with shadowed stairs going down.

I clenched Nash's flannel and he pulled me in tighter. he knows I hate the dark.

I could feel Johnson's eyes on us.

Everyone made their way down the dark stairs into the basement.

"Where's the-" Cameron tripped and fell onto the concrete floor.

I tried to hold In my laugh the best I could.

"Light." he chuckled at himself as he got up.

Shawn pulled the string making light stretch across the room.

We all sat down. I was sitting in the end with Nash, then gilinsky, johnson, then Cameron. shawn and Peyton shared the chair.

"Truth or dare?" Cameron smirked.

"Your such a kid cam." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I know but I have an app so we don't have to make them up..." Cameron pulled out his phone.

He typed in all of our names.

"Who want to go first." he looked around at us.

"I'll go." Johnson held out his hand.

Cameron passed him his phone and Jack pressed a button.

"Shawn truth or dare." he read off the screen.

"Truth." Jack clicked another button.

"This is so stupid." Jack chuckled. his laugh was perfect.

"What's the question?" shawn asked.

"What's your favorite color shawn?" Jack said and we all started to laugh.

"Well uh, I don't know, blue maybe?" Shawn laughed and Jack passed him the phone.

"Okay, Cameron truth or dare." shawn looked up at him from the phone.

"I don't want to get up so, truth."

"Lame." Nash laughed,

"Are you dating someone, if not is there someone special?" shawn read directly from the phone.

"I'm not dating someone, but there certainly is someone special." he turned his head and his eyes trailed over to mine.

My stomach twisted, I got a little excited.

"She works with me." Cameron looked down at his hand and smiled.

A rush of fear, and stress went over me. Even though I was dating Nash. I still had some feelings. but its complicated.

Shawn handed Cameron the phone.

The rest of the game went on, I got chosen multiple times, same with Peyton. I had to do little stupid things like, kiss someone on he cheek, or do a dance move.

The last thing I remember was laying my head in Nash's boney shoulder and dozing off.

••••••••••••••

I woke up in my bed, with Nash's arm draped over my side.

I was under the covers in Nash's shirt, and my underwear.

I shut my eyes then quickly flicked them open again when I realized I had changed, and was laying next to my boyfriend....in my underwear.

"Nash. Nash." I shook him slightly.

"Hm." he didn't open his eyes.

"Why am I in my pajamas? well your shirt..?" I asked, not that I don't mind really.

"You looked so uncomfortable last night so I changed you if that's okay." his eyes opened slightly.

I cringed at the thought if him changing my clothes while I slept, but at the same time it comforted me, because I felt secure with him.

Nash kissed my cheek and I fell back asleep in his arms.

_______________

Hii

Who wants me to release my new book? I'm not sure when I will do it, how many of you will read it?

Fact about me lolol:

I have to set my alarm for six am on school days, then I get up and turn on my light, go back to sleep, wake back up and 6:30, then realize I slept in a little, then jump out of bed. lol I hate mornings.

I am so excited for fall you guys don't even know seriously. it's my Favoriteeee lol but it's still hot where I live so it sucks :(

Okay bye guys :) love you

-ash