Ch.11

We all sat on the couch and talked for about an hour.

Cameron ordered some pizza, and it came quickly.

Half pepperoni, for lundyn and Matt, and half cheese for Cameron and i.

Matt and lundyn were sitting next to each other on the couch, and Cameron and I sat by each other on the floor, eating pizza.

Cameron and I were laughing and playing with our pizzas. cam took his and slapped it across my cheek.

"Cameron!" I yelled laughing so hard I could barley breath.

He was laughing so hard there was no noise coming from his mouth.

"You guys are so cute." lundyn smiled.

I looked up at Cameron and he bit his lip then looked at my hand.

I blushed then looked at his.

Later we sat on the couch and watched transformers. not really my kind of movie so I fell asleep. quickly.
••••••••

I woke up on Cameron's couch, with a blanket an a pillow. my shoes were on the ground next to me, positioned so they would be easy to step into, and there was a glass of water next to them.

Shoot I should be at my own house. my dad is probably wondering where I am.

I sat up and and stretched my arms out.

I texted shawn and asked him to come pick me up at Cameron's apartment.

Lundyn and Matt were gone, and I didn't know where Cameron was.

Right as he crossed my mind, he ame walking into my room, in just dark blue basketball shorts.

"Hey.." I yawned.

"Morning. u sleep well love?" He smiled going over to the small kitchen.

"Yes thank you." I stood up and went over by the kitchen counter.

The coffee machine was right behind me.

Cameron came over with the coffee mix and a cup.

I moved to the other counter, and sat in top of it.

"Want some?" he asked.

I nodded and went and sat on the couch.

A couple minutes later Cameron brought over my drink and set it on the floor.

"Thank you." I smiled going to grab it.

Before I could touch it, Cameron turned around and accidentally knocked the cup over.

I stood up to help him clean it up. I went and grabbed paper towels.

When I turned around to bring them back to him, I bumped into his chest.

Our faced were close together and are lips almost touched.

We stood there in silence for a moment until Cameron broke it.

"Can i... can I kiss you?" He mumbled.

Butterfly's erupted in my stomach as I nodded.

His lips attached to mine as I dropped the roll of paper towels on the ground.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and landed on my waist.

Then a knock at the door pulled us apart.

I jumped away from him and grabbed my Shoes and phone.

Cameron opened the door for me, and shawn was standing there smiling at me.

"Hi." he said as I walked out.

He started walking down the hallway when I glanced back at Cameron and mouthed 'call me' to him.

"I will" he mouthed back then bit his lip.
~~~~~~~~~~

I heard something tapping on my window a few hours later.

Cameron hasn't called me yet.

When I opened my curtains, I saw that they were rocks.

I opened my window and peeked my head out.

Cameron was standing there with a pile of pebbles in his hand.

"I thought you were going to call me?" I smiled.

"This is better." he smiled back dropping the pebbles.

"Wanna go for a walk?" he asked looking at the street then back to me.

"Of course. jut hold on, let me change and get Roxy."

I scurried away from the window and grabbed some clothes and changed in the bathroom.

I grabbed Roxy and her leash and ran out the front door.
•••••••••••••

♤Cams POV ♤

Ashlynn ran out with her bulldog at her side.

I had something special planned for tonight at the park.

Hopefully it will go ok.

She came up closer to me and smiled showing her pearly white teeth.

When I agreed to taylor, I just wanted cash, but I ended up falling in love with the beautiful girl walking next to me. I tried so hard to make it stop but it wouldn't work. no matter what I did.

We walked along the street and the sun was just barely setting behind the mountain. the sky was pink and orange.

"So you excited for school?" I asked her looking for a conversation.

"I'm everything but positive about it." she laughed.

Roxy was panting, behind ashlynn on her pink leash.

"I'm happy it's my last year." I stated.

"Lucky ducky." she giggled.

Everything was going great. just us walking together perfectly, until Roxy spotted a cat........

She ripped the leash out if Ashlynn's hands and ran towards the brown striped feline.

"Roxy!" she yelled.

I ran after her and tried to grab her leash, which was scraping on the ground behind her.

Ashlynn ran up behind me

"Roxy you want a treat?" she yelled and the dog stopped.

Sat down, and turned her head so she could see us.

Ashlynn grabbed her leash and pulled a little treat out if her pocket.

We finally arrived to the park and I sat her down by a big tree.
________________________

Hey guys!

I just want to have a little rant for a moment:

So a lot of you are hearing about Madison beer, and Hayes. and a lot of people are spreading the hashtag #thotisonbeer. I understand she dated and broke both Cameron and Carter's hearts, and yes I don't like that especially with hayes. cause he's 14.
But I wouldn't like to get on my Instagram and see hate hate hate hate hate hate just from some tweets. because some people have feelings also. it actually makes me really mad about Hayes and Madison. because Hayes seems so innocent. but just think about that next time you guys go do a hate comment on one of her photos. because she had feelings too. but you can't blame her.... Cameron carter and Hayes are hot sooo

Ok ily guys 💕
-ash