Ch.27

I brought Cameron inside.

"Why are there bowls on the counter! doesn't anyone know how to pick up around here !?" Diana yelled and threw some bowls into the sink.

She broke down and started to cry on the floor

I went over and rubbed her back.

"Don't touch me! I don't want to be talked to right now!" She yelled at me and shoved me back with her arm.

Shawn came running down the stairs and Cameron just stood there wide eyed.

"Woah Diana calm down it's okay, we are all sad right now-" shawn started.

"Don't tell me to calm down! I have I take care of you twerps for the rest if my life.." She rolled her eyes and Shawn's eyes widened.

"That's right, I only married your dad for his money and popularity at work. I knew about you shawn, wasn't very happy about it, but I had no idea about the other one," she pointed to me and scoffed at us.

I walked backwards till I met shawn.

"Cameron. go home." she yelled at him and he nodded and turned around. he walked out the front door and mouthed 'I'll get you out of here' and I nodded.

Shawn hooked his fingers with mine. he was staring at Diana with shock.

"Stay up stairs. I don't want to see your faces." she scoffed and I backed up.

"Roxy," I whispered and she got up and walked toward me.

All three of us went upstairs.

We went into my room and shut and locked my door.

"I had no idea.." shawn said string at my wall.

"Me neither..all I know is I'm not staying here tonight.." I grabbed my phone.

I called Cameron.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I zipped up my suitcase and jam packed it full of stuff I think I'll need.

It was now about midnight and was really dark outside.

I put Roxy out my door and she went downstairs and through the doggy door.

Shawn quietly lugged his suitcase into my room.

I looked out my window and Cameron was standing there.

I grabbed every last bit of my makeup and put it in a pocket of my suitcase.

I lowered it down out the window to Cameron and he grabbed the bottoming it.

He put it in the back of his truck.

Diana was asleep.

Shawn lowered his and then jumped down.

It was pretty high up from the ground...

"I'll catch you just jump," Cameron held his hands out and I went out on the ledge.

I went sideways and shut my eyes.

I fell down and felt to strong arms cradle me.

I stood up and went over to the back gate.

I opened it and Roxy walked out and I went to grab her food.

I brought it back to the car and got everyone in.

Cameron drove off and I kept my focus out the window the whole time.

"Well, wasn't that an adventure?" Cameron smiled and shawn laughed.

Roxy fell asleep on the drive to Cameron's apartment.

When we got there we went straight up to his room and put in the key.

Shawn put his suitcase on the ground by the couch and crashed within seconds.

He was already snoring when I poured Roxy a bowl of her dog food.

I rook my suitcase into Cameron's room.

He took off his shirt and pulled down the bed covers.

"Turn around while I change," I said grabbing my pjs.

He sat into bed and pulled the covers over his eyes.

I peeled off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

I turned and looked over my shoulder to see Cameron's eye peeking over the top of the blanket.

"Cameron!" I whisper yelled and he put it over his face again.

I saw one of Cameron's shirts on the ground.

"Can I where this?" I asked I held it per me so he could look up.

He nodded and then covered his eyes again.

I put it over my head and it was long on me. So I just slipped out of shorts and threw them into my suitcase.

I crawled into bed next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled close to his chest.

I totally forgot what I was mad at him for, it seems like it doesn't even matter anymore....

"I'm so sorry about your dad," his voice was cracking a little.

I looked up at him and put my hand on his chest.

"God, I want to kiss you so bad." His voice was raspy as he brought his face closer to mine. It made my heart jump and my stomach twist.

"Only if money isn't involved..." I smirked.

"I promise." he blinked and I could feel his eyelash bright against my cheek.

"Or Taylors?" I giggled and he groaned.

"Just kiss me already." I said and he pushed his lips onto mine.

↓→↓→↓→↓→↓→↓→↓→↓→↓→↓→

Hiii

School is literally right around the corner for me, and I won't be able to update as much.

I will try to work out a schedule and stuff but ya know.

Evil Diana muhaha

Fact about mee:

I picked the name Diana because I was listening to Diana to one direction when I brought her into the story lol

And I'm going into 8th grade

My grandma is doing alright, she's doing really good actually, being as goofy as ever. she just had a surgery Wednesday, and she had been at our house since then. but breast cancer runs through my family, so I have a high chance of getting it when I'm older ... ugh

But night guyyzzz

-ash :)